Home

Official 2017 uniform errors and omissions thread

This is a discussion on Official 2017 uniform errors and omissions thread within the MLB The Show forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 03-27-2017, 08:01 PM   #65
MVP

merchant1874's Arena

OVR: 6
Re: Official 2017 uniform errors and omissions thread

The yellow isn't bright enough either in those pirate pics.

The "white seam" is back on some coloured jerseys (like bluejays blue) too for those interested. 1st thing i checked.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-27-2017, 08:20 PM   #66
MVP

PPerfect_CJ's Arena

OVR: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverBullet1929
How does this happen? The pic on the left is from a stream a few weeks ago, they got the pirates black jersey darker. The pic on the right is from the final version this past weekend. This literally looks like they fixed the black jersey and then removed the changes. If I was a pirates fan I'd probably have to be institutionalized...
I think we deserve some answers on this one. I'm sorry, but that's just unacceptable.
#WeAreND
Old 03-27-2017, 08:34 PM   #67
MVP

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by PPerfect_CJ
I think we deserve some answers on this one. I'm sorry, but that's just unacceptable.
Agreed. But to give them the benefit of the doubt because they've been so good with so many things... let's all wait a few days until I can do what I plan to do. I know I've said this several times already but I plan to do this "the right way." I'm gonna compile screen shots of all the applicable jerseys, in the exact same lighting, in the same position on the field, in the same ballpark, and side by side with players wearing comparable colored jerseys. I want to make this clear and concise, well researched, and well presented, with hopefully as little room for doubt as possible. I feel like we've whined about this for long enough and now it's time to tackle this correctly. Who knows? Maybe it goes nowhere or maybe it leads to enough eyes seeing it that eventually it gets corrected sooner rather than later.
Old 03-27-2017, 08:46 PM   #68
Rookie

CCDaDon's Arena

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverBullet1929
How does this happen? The pic on the left is from a stream a few weeks ago, they got the pirates black jersey darker. The pic on the right is from the final version this past weekend. This literally looks like they fixed the black jersey and then removed the changes. If I was a pirates fan I'd probably have to be institutionalized...
That looks more like it's a difference in the brightness settings of the capture than it is the shade of black in the game.
Old 03-27-2017, 08:47 PM   #69
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by CCDaDon
That looks more like it's a difference in the brightness settings of the capture than it is the shade of black in the game.
It could be that. But the jersey was definitely too bright last year and we were told it was fixed this year and then this past weekend we saw the bright version yet again so something is definitely wrong.
Old 03-27-2017, 08:52 PM   #70
MVP

dran1984's Arena

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by CCDaDon
Yea, the more I look at the two pics the background on the left seems darker then on the right, not just the jerseys. I plan on playing with the color settings on my tv once the game becomes playable to see it that makes a difference.
Old 03-27-2017, 09:17 PM   #71
Rookie

I had noticed this issue on the developer tourney stream and others had pointed it out that the colors that we were shown as being fixed had reverted back.

Perhaps it is a bug in the final coding and going back and fixing that will right the ship, but who knows at this point. Very frustrating indeed.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-27-2017, 11:14 PM   #72
MVP

GoDucks1224's Arena

Well this is disappointing.

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show »