Home

Online Game Stuck

This is a discussion on Online Game Stuck within the MLB The Show forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 03-30-2017, 08:49 PM   #1
MVP

eric7064's Arena

OVR: 1
Online Game Stuck

I have played about 6 complete games VS my friends on the show. And started another 4 that have "froze" or "stuck" at certain points in the game which result in the game not being able to continue. It happens at random times.

The players will move around, but the game will be stuck, it will just continue to show the field. No way to move the game forward. Is happening regularly. Has happened to my buddies routinely as well.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-30-2017, 09:02 PM   #2
MVP

Houston's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Online Game Stuck

Quote:
Originally Posted by eric7064
I have played about 6 complete games VS my friends on the show. And started another 4 that have "froze" or "stuck" at certain points in the game which result in the game not being able to continue. It happens at random times.

The players will move around, but the game will be stuck, it will just continue to show the field. No way to move the game forward. Is happening regularly. Has happened to my buddies routinely as well.
Have you tried opening all the ports for playstation 4? I highly recommend doing this.

I am not saying this is the issues but it will help.

Option 1:

http://www.playstationing.com/ps4/ho...s4-and-ps3/839

Option 2:

https://www.reddit.com/r/PS4/comment...ps4_wifi_with/
Old 03-30-2017, 09:17 PM   #3
MVP

eric7064's Arena

OVR: 1

I dont think it would have to do with that. We connect to the game fine, and play a good amount of innings. Weve gone to the 8th inning before it happened. We have also completed games as well.

But I can look into it. Thanks.
Old 03-30-2017, 09:29 PM   #4
Pro

Stolm's Arena

Don't bother with the ports, it's a bug. It happened last year all the time when the game first came out.

Usually when it happens, I wait for about 15-20 minutes and then I am sent back to the menu. (usually with a win)

Not sure if the other player is just getting tired of waiting and leaves or it's some weird time thing that happens.
Old 03-30-2017, 09:46 PM   #5
MVP

Houston's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stolm
Don't bother with the ports, it's a bug. It happened last year all the time when the game first came out.

Usually when it happens, I wait for about 15-20 minutes and then I am sent back to the menu. (usually with a win)

Not sure if the other player is just getting tired of waiting and leaves or it's some weird time thing that happens.
Well I don't have these issues and all my games complete. The only time I had issues was a few years ago with the blue error screen.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-30-2017, 11:48 PM   #6
Rookie

PsnHitman17's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Houston
Well I don't have these issues and all my games complete. The only time I had issues was a few years ago with the blue error screen.
Yeah I had a few frozen games, some the opposition wait and it unfroze other they didn't and was sent back to lobby
Old 03-31-2017, 02:02 AM   #7
MVP

Houston's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by PsnHitman17
Yeah I had a few frozen games, some the opposition wait and it unfroze other they didn't and was sent back to lobby
I was only referring to online franchise games, I do not play regular lobby games.
Old 03-31-2017, 03:11 AM   #8
Rookie

Ferweezy's Arena

OVR: 5

This just happened to me twice today. Once and DD season when I was up 4-1 and ended up losing. It another happened just now in BR right as I posting. I'm on a winning streak and I'm damn sure not backing out for the L.

These damn bugs been in MLB since the PS3 days. At least back then if the game glitched the game won't count. SDS always keep saying "we have a small team". Well damn, hire some more people. The game obviously has more players because the PS4 is super popular and you guys have no competition. Just sick of the same issues every year

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show »