Home

Stadiums needing touch ups

This is a discussion on Stadiums needing touch ups within the MLB The Show forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-02-2017, 01:50 AM   #25
Resident film pundit

Blzer's Arena

OVR: 55
Re: Stadiums needing touch ups

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeaHaaaawks
100% agree. Safeco has gone neglected for over 4 years. But other stadiums they get the statue out front correct. I don't get it
Well, they did give you an option to put a roof over your head, so you can't say it was completely untouched.

By the way, there are small things in stadiums that are probably never seen that I don't bother asking about addressing if they are already "there" in some form. For example, PNC Park and AT&T Park have waterfront walkways that extend out significantly farther than these games show. Many people assume that if you hit it out of the stadium it would just land into the water. That's definitely not the case at all. There is a lot more land to pass through before having that happen. I wish they extended them their proper amounts, artistically and physically. I just won't make mention of it because I know that is a very low priority item for them.
Samsung PN60F8500 PDP / Anthem MRX 720 / Klipsch RC-62 II / Klipsch RF-82 II (x2) / Insignia NS-B2111 (x2) / SVS PC13-Ultra / SVS SB-2000 / Sony MDR-7506 Professional / Audio-Technica ATH-R70x / Sony PS3 & PS4 / DirecTV HR44-500 / DarbeeVision DVP-5000 / Panamax M5400-PM / Elgato HD60

Last edited by Blzer; 04-02-2017 at 01:52 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-02-2017, 09:05 AM   #26
Rookie

rabnothimself's Arena

OVR: 0
Stadiums needing touch ups

Quote:
Originally Posted by tnixen
Citizens Bank Park is missing so many updated things like LED boards, Wrong Colors on numbers and the grass and dirt looks ugly too compared to other stadiums like Wrigley Field at AT&T Park for example.

In fact the only things that got updated was the distance number color on the left field foul pole. Some but not all flags had the years added, The Ball Boys down left and right field were moved to the correct spot and last the Liberty Bell animation was "slightly" improved by having the little stars change colors but it still looks nothing like it does in real life just yet.

I am thankful to Sony that they at least updated some things for 17 but I got to be honest I expected a lot more updates to the stadium considering me and other sent them a ton of screenshots way back not only at the start of the MLB The Show 17 Stadium Feedback thread but for 16 and 15 and so on as well.

Perhaps it's time for Sony to make a trip to the great city of Philadelphia and visit Citizens Bank Park and eat some Cheese Steaks too

Another super annoying thing about citizens bank park is that there are no lights on in the suites. Even if it's a night game the windows to the suites are just black. It looks so terrible. They used to be lit up, same thing with the hall of fame club level. Only about half of it is lit up on the inside and the rest is just black. It used to not be like that. It's cool they finally added the numbers to the small flags, but as you stated they didn't put numbers on the World Series championship flags, and they did add the wall of fame club in ashburn alley.

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports

Last edited by rabnothimself; 04-02-2017 at 09:14 AM.
Old 04-02-2017, 11:28 AM   #27
Rookie

Some stadium's background has been broken since PS4. It's terrible!!

Old 04-02-2017, 11:31 AM   #28
Banned

Steven78's Arena

Crowd spacing is absolutely terrible. Crowds dont sit in those patterns.

Sent from my SM-G900R4 using Tapatalk
Old 04-02-2017, 11:32 AM   #29
MVP

tnixen's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by rabnothimself
Another super annoying thing about citizens bank park is that there are no lights on in the suites. Even if it's a night game the windows to the suites are just black. It looks so terrible. They used to be lit up, same thing with the hall of fame club level. Only about half of it is lit up on the inside and the rest is just black. It used to not be like that. It's cool they finally added the numbers to the small flags, but as you stated they didn't put numbers on the World Series championship flags, and they did add the wall of fame club in ashburn alley.

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Was the lights being off in the suites and hall of fame club level an issue in 16 as well or did the issue just popup in 17?

Also I must have mist the wall of fame club in Ashburn alley I will definitely need to check that out.
Old 04-02-2017, 12:23 PM   #30
Resident film pundit

Blzer's Arena

OVR: 55

Quote:
Originally Posted by jw9036
Some stadium's background has been broken since PS4. It's terrible!!

That's not "broken," that's space they did not draw anything in is all. They didn't make an entire world map here.
Samsung PN60F8500 PDP / Anthem MRX 720 / Klipsch RC-62 II / Klipsch RF-82 II (x2) / Insignia NS-B2111 (x2) / SVS PC13-Ultra / SVS SB-2000 / Sony MDR-7506 Professional / Audio-Technica ATH-R70x / Sony PS3 & PS4 / DirecTV HR44-500 / DarbeeVision DVP-5000 / Panamax M5400-PM / Elgato HD60
Old 04-02-2017, 02:42 PM   #31
Pro

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by mike24forever
There are no seats directly behind home plate (IRL), the two seats behind home plate in the game need to be removed and the TD seats are dark green, not light green like in the game. Also, if the elderly lady sitting in the second row in the first seat on the left could be added that would be great. She's at almost every game.
They should add her for sure! haha. The green TD seats may be lighter for legal reasons, as TD may have a specific colour for their brand. At least the devs made them green though, a few years ago they weren't.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-02-2017, 10:39 PM   #32
Rookie

BBallBryan23's Arena

I'm so glad to see this thread!! I tried to start one last year with my main point being that all the little quarks and details that make baseball stadiums unique from other sports are missing or incorrect.

But so many people jumped all over me for being a "troll" or whatever. I was a bit surprised.

NCAA - Kansas Jayhawks
MLB - Kansas City Royals, Colorado Rockies
NFL - Kansas City Chiefs, Green Bay Packers
NBA - Milwaukee Bucks, Memphis Grizzlies

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show »