Home

Solution for online franchise players!

This is a discussion on Solution for online franchise players! within the MLB The Show forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 04-08-2017, 08:20 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
Solution for online franchise players!

I've been a loyal fan of this franchise for too long now going back to the ps2 days. I also only play other users as playing the cpu dosent do anything for me.

I run a 20 man online franchise with my buddies and this year has been the worst. Games are completely lost this year, ive played 6 games yet I'm 2-2, games are in queue for over 24 hours to reset because they freeze during gameplay and the rest are "in progress". We run manual advance so our league is stuck. Just like last year and the year before that.

IF you're able to reset a game to replay it, guess what? all your pitchers are tired and and half your bullpen is missing.

I took action because I refuse to be ripped off AGIAN. I purchased the digital copy so I can't just go to gamestop and trade it in. If you go to https://support.us.playstation.com you'll be able to chat with a rep, do what I did don't get off the chat until you either have a WORKING GAME OR A REFUND.

To the developers: people love your game and support what you do, we know you are employees and do as told so this message isint meant to attack the work you do. But at the end of the day the effort put in to making sure the 3rd road BP jersey has the right color stitching, should be put to something more productive, like making sure your customers can play their online franchise.

But this is the world we live in today, the game has exclusivity we have no other choice for baseball so we're stuck, TAKE ACTION!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-08-2017, 08:26 PM   #2
Hall Of Fame

Caulfield's Arena

OVR: 8
Re: Solution for online franchise players!

Quote:
Originally Posted by wilo28
If you go to https://support.us.playstation.com you'll be able to chat with a rep, do what I did don't get off the chat until you either have a WORKING GAME OR A REFUND.
so you took the refund or decide to wait til the game is patched?

A Work in Progress
Old 04-08-2017, 08:30 PM   #3
Bacon is Better

Bullit's Arena

OVR: 17
Re: Solution for online franchise players!

Just No. This is just not going to fly.

My heart and soul hurt for your lost presence in my life.
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show »