Home

I'm giving up on the show this year...

This is a discussion on I'm giving up on the show this year... within the MLB The Show forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 04-28-2017, 11:03 PM   #1
Banned

OVR: 0
I'm giving up on the show this year...

After the last patch the negatives are just far out weighing he positives... make sure me sad as this has been one of my favorite titles every year. All of these week hits are making this game too much of a grind as opposed to a way to unwind. Good luck for the rest of the year boys and see you next year. JUst not having fun with this years game
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-28-2017, 11:09 PM   #2
Banned

BegBy's Arena

OVR: 3
Re: I'm giving up on the show this year...

Peace.

10 char
Old 04-28-2017, 11:10 PM   #3
Rookie

The hitting is not what u want? It's an awesome game and u can adjust hitting and contact if u need to!! Don't give up bro it's a dope game

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Old 04-28-2017, 11:16 PM   #4
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by BegBy
Peace.

10 char
Very mature. Saying later to all the great people I've come to know on this forum over the years. You've obviously came over here from the show nation forums. Don't like what I have to say move on. Oh yeah... and the packers suck
Old 04-28-2017, 11:18 PM   #5
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stryker84
The hitting is not what u want? It's an awesome game and u can adjust hitting and contact if u need to!! Don't give up bro it's a dope game

You got a set you can recommend Stryker? I'd prefer the game to play a little bit more pre patch minus the extra power. Just tired of 2-1 games where runs are scored on errors and dribblers only
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-28-2017, 11:20 PM   #6
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nolove626
You got a set you can recommend Stryker? I'd prefer the game to play a little bit more pre patch minus the extra power

Check out mike lowe sliders they are pretty fun. Try his 1.12 or 1.14 they are in the vault I almost gave up on the game due to the inflated power of the CPU every time I scored they scored 3 more it was ridiculous his sliders kept me in this year

Old 04-28-2017, 11:22 PM   #7
Banned

BegBy's Arena

OVR: 3

Quote:
Very mature. Saying later to all the great people I've come to know on this forum over the years. You've obviously came over here from the show nation forums. Don't like what I have to say move on. Oh yeah... and the packers suck

Ok, pal.

Talk about maturity.
Old 04-28-2017, 11:24 PM   #8
Just started!

Quote:
After the last patch the negatives are just far out weighing he positives... make sure me sad as this has been one of my favorite titles every year. All of these week hits are making this game too much of a grind as opposed to a way to unwind. Good luck for the rest of the year boys and see you next year. JUst not having fun with this years game
Yea man online hitting is trash, squared up good timing hits while the game is still rewarding late and just late hits. As I type im stuck in a ranked season game cause I hit a HR and the game froze. Of course this guy is gonna wait all night cause he wants a win and hes losing, so if I want to play I have to quit. Sucks this game is honestly just frustrating to play.
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show »