Home

Bronze, Silver, and Gold Levels

This is a discussion on Bronze, Silver, and Gold Levels within the MLB The Show forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-17-2017, 12:08 AM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
Bronze, Silver, and Gold Levels

Confused about profile badge levels. I'm a Bronze 70-something, only playing Franchise and RTTS. How do you progress to Silver and Gold? Not that important to me, but just clueless about how it works. Thanks!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-17-2017, 12:22 AM   #2
Rookie

Re: Bronze, Silver, and Gold Levels

I am curious about the profile level as well. I am silver 90 or so and the profile badge says it unlocks at universal level silver 50, but is still locked. I have the small coin thing that goes on the badge, but the entire rectangle where you get collector badge or the ones for seasons levels is what is still locked for me.

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Old 05-17-2017, 09:39 AM   #3
Banned

OVR: 27

You gain XP as you play which helps move your level along. Each tier goes to 99 and then moves up. I just recently moved up to Silver and am in the 20's for that. Once you break through 99 Silver you would then be at 1 Gold and so on.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk
Old 05-17-2017, 11:27 AM   #4
Rookie

I guess I'll be "that guy" and ask...how the HELL are people at gold level?! You would have to pump some nuclear-level truth serum into me for me to admit how much I actually play this game, it's that life-crushingly pathetic, and I'm still a bronze level 77. Do you get MORE experience for playing DD, BR, and ranked online? That has to be the only explanation, because I've played more full franchise games this year than I have total franchise games the past 3-4 years combined and I'm still a bronze. Like I said in the OP, don't really care, just curious...
Old 05-17-2017, 11:32 AM   #5
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by 335TDC
I guess I'll be "that guy" and ask...how the HELL are people at gold level?! You would have to pump some nuclear-level truth serum into me for me to admit how much I actually play this game, it's that life-crushingly pathetic, and I'm still a bronze level 77. Do you get MORE experience for playing DD, BR, and ranked online? That has to be the only explanation, because I've played more full franchise games this year than I have total franchise games the past 3-4 years combined and I'm still a bronze. Like I said in the OP, don't really care, just curious...
I'm currently at level 76 Gold. And I don't really play that much, an hour or two every day.
I only play diamond dynasty offline. You can get a lot of XP by completing missions, defeating conquest, completing teams.

But overall, all that is almost irrelevant. You unlock some better cards to purchase in DD, and that's about it.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-17-2017, 11:48 AM   #6
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by yelch
I'm currently at level 76 Gold. And I don't really play that much, an hour or two every day.
I only play diamond dynasty offline. You can get a lot of XP by completing missions, defeating conquest, completing teams.

But overall, all that is almost irrelevant. You unlock some better cards to purchase in DD, and that's about it.
I suppose difficulty level has a lot to do with it as well. I hit on veteran and pitch on veteran, sometimes all star. Probably the biggest factor...
Old 05-17-2017, 11:53 AM   #7
Rookie

Quote:
I suppose difficulty level has a lot to do with it as well. I hit on veteran and pitch on veteran, sometimes all star. Probably the biggest factor...
All my games are either on Rookie or Veteran, depending on mission requirements. I'd say about 60:40 in favor of rookie.
Old 05-17-2017, 04:28 PM   #8
Rookie

Quote:

I almost play DD exclusively. I have probably around 7-8 hrs in RttS and have an hour in retro and play now games. Over 9 days worth of grinding in DD. You unlock lots of missions etc that give it tons of XP in DD.

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show »