Home

Coors Field

This is a discussion on Coors Field within the MLB The Show forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-24-2017, 09:58 PM   #9
Rookie

VonRye's Arena

OVR: 8
Re: Coors Field

Quote:
Originally Posted by iorg16
oh me , oh my , dirt on the walls in a modern day baseball stadium . Wow , how will the human race ever survive. Such a primadonna generation. How could you tell what color the frikkin' walls are ? There are ads covering every square inch anyways!. MLB died in the early 90's anyway. Goose Gossage is 100% correct about the "nerd" state of baseball. Rant nearly over.....
Thanks for offering ZERO to the conversation.
Old 06-25-2017, 08:06 AM   #10
MVP

rjackson's Arena

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by VonRye
https://rosalynandroy.files.wordpres...622_110508.jpg

https://mlblogstheballparkguide.file...atch.jpg?w=830

Very little dirt on those walls, and certainly not to the extent MLB has it in their game.
Finally finished up a road trip (I play as Rox) and heading back home, I really noticed it now. I never paid attention before, my focus was always the pitcher. Yeah, it is a little extreme. I agree with iorg16 that, to me, gameplay is the most important thing to me in this game. I grew up with Atari baseball for crissakes. These graphics could be like year 2000 graphics but if it plays good, I'll still play it! And nothing else plays this good or ever has...
Old 06-25-2017, 12:49 PM   #11
Rookie

VonRye's Arena

OVR: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by MisterRedShow
Actually he added more to the conversation than you just did. So thanks for being a hypocrite.

He's right, you kids today are the champions of over-reaction. Hence you can't handle someone presenting a conflicting opinion to your own.

There could possibly be a rendering reason for why SDS made the decision to dirty the walls although unlikely. Honestly it doesn't really matter there are bigger problems to be addressed than the color of outfield walls.
Quite the assumption that I'm a "kid" on your part. Is it to wrong to hope for a little accuracy on the ballpark front when SDS asks their users for input, and then they ignore simple things like how dirty the walls look compared to real-life? This thread and discussion wasn't about gameplay, so you're bringing up something completely irrelevant. At least I provided photographic proof that Coors Field's walls are actually green and not dirt-covered. I agree that gameplay sucks this year, but that's not the topic here. If you don't like the discussion, no one is forcing you to read or even comment in the thread.

Last edited by VonRye; 06-25-2017 at 01:28 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-25-2017, 01:33 PM   #12
MVP

underdog13's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Actually he added more to the conversation than you just did. So thanks for being a hypocrite.

He's right, you kids today are the champions of over-reaction. Hence you can't handle someone presenting a conflicting opinion to your own.

There could possibly be a rendering reason for why SDS made the decision to dirty the walls although unlikely. Honestly it doesn't really matter there are bigger problems to be addressed than the color of outfield walls.
Lol you gotta be kidding me. iorg16's post is one that nobody here on OS wants to read and adds zilch to the conversation.

And yeah you're right it's totallyyy today's kids over-reacting. I mean look at this thread, look at the huge over-reaction that is occurring. All this needless complaining about stadiums when other parts of the game aren't good. Come on guys! There is only 1 department at SDS, it's not like they have different employees for different parts of the game.

This site is the king of over complaining, just a bunch of 12-16 year old spoiled brats. Not like there are a bunch of grown men on this site at all...
Old 06-26-2017, 10:48 AM   #13
MVP

underdog13's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
You gotta be kidding right? Your post is a perfect example of over-reaction. You do realize this is the same site that has had entire subforums locked temporarily because people were trashing a game and complaining so much?
Yeah my post isn't an over-reaction. And that's not why the subforum got locked.

Quote:
The opinion that this isn't a big deal compared to other issues in this game is ABSOLUTELY relevant to this topic. Just because you children can't handle a conflicting opinion does not mean it's not allowed to be posted. Saying people who have a different point (such as this isn't a big deal) just shouldn't post is NOT being an adult. That's being a child. The internet is not your personal echo chamber but I can see on your profile that you still spend an excessive amount of time posting on this site so there's obviously a deeper issue in your life at play there.

I also love how you wrote "totallyyy" as if that wasn't straight out of the 12 year-olds' handbook for being a douche on the internet. Grow up kids. A post that nobody wants to read? I wanted to read it. And just because you don't want to read something doesn't mean it's not allowed to be posted. Take all your posts for example. None of us grown men want to read your childish filth but you can still post it, right? How old are you really?

People are allowed to present conflicting opinions. Get over it. If you can't handle people disagreeing with you then don't make public posts on the internet. End of story.

Edit: I encourage anyone who's upset at this post to submit a reply since it really helps for identifying the children so that I can safely ignore all your future posts and not miss out on anything relevant or interesting.

Nobody has any issue with someone of the opposite opinion, but a post like "oh me , oh my , dirt on the walls in a modern day baseball stadium . Wow , how will the human race ever survive. Such a primadonna generation. How could you tell what color the frikkin' walls are ? There are ads covering every square inch anyways!. MLB died in the early 90's anyway. Goose Gossage is 100% correct about the "nerd" state of baseball. Rant nearly over....." adds nothing to a conversation.

As for the rest of your post, I'm going to leave that alone as it is nothing but personal attacks.
Old 06-27-2017, 11:47 AM   #14
YNWA

ImTellinTim's Arena

OVR: 32

Alright, drop it guys.

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show »