Home

People downvoting in vault for no reason

This is a discussion on People downvoting in vault for no reason within the MLB The Show forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-19-2017, 01:58 PM   #1
Rookie

mortemessenger's Arena

OVR: 0
Smile People downvoting in vault for no reason

What is with people down voting stuff without downloading it? This makes it hard to have the legit rosters and CAPS at the top. Wish people would stop this. So ignorant. It seems people do it because of loyalty to a person or roster maker. Each file should be judged on it's merit. SDS studios need to fix a lot of stuff in the vault and that is one of them. Get rid of the uploaded crap and keep the good stuff.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-19-2017, 07:44 PM   #2
MVP

KnightTemplar's Arena

Re: People downvoting in vault for no reason

Quote:
Originally Posted by mortemessenger
What is with people down voting stuff without downloading it? This makes it hard to have the legit rosters and CAPS at the top. Wish people would stop this. So ignorant. It seems people do it because of loyalty to a person or roster maker. Each file should be judged on it's merit. SDS studios need to fix a lot of stuff in the vault and that is one of them. Get rid of the uploaded crap and keep the good stuff.
Yep. If it isn't properly identified it should be removed. Having to scroll thru tons of "gggggggggggggggggggg" uploads is bunk.
Old 08-20-2017, 03:38 PM   #3
Rookie

mortemessenger's Arena

Smile Re: People downvoting in vault for no reason

Quote:
Originally Posted by KnightTemplar
Yep. If it isn't properly identified it should be removed. Having to scroll thru tons of "gggggggggggggggggggg" uploads is bunk.
Yeah, I am with you on ggggggg. It's a virus on there. I didn't mean the post to be a butthole about it but so many good creators are getting pushed aside that deserve recognition like the OSFM gets. A lot of great people on there. I wonder if they can eliminate uploads that get no likes after a certain amount of time. Like the bottom certain percentage gets deleted every month. Don't know if that could work or even happen. Just an idea.
Old 08-20-2017, 11:25 PM   #4
Pro

sportomatic75's Arena

Honestly this hasn't affected me. I don't even notice it tbh. It's the least of my concerns with the game
Old 08-21-2017, 12:45 AM   #5
MVP

KnightTemplar's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by sportomatic75
Honestly this hasn't affected me. I don't even notice it tbh. It's the least of my concerns with the game
A lot of guys use it for their rosters, especially because SCEA only does the 40 man. It used to be you could filter it and look for a name, but, for some reason they took that out. Why have the vault if there's hundreds and hundreds of nonsense uploads????????
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-21-2017, 05:25 PM   #6
Rookie

mortemessenger's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by KnightTemplar
A lot of guys use it for their rosters, especially because SCEA only does the 40 man. It used to be you could filter it and look for a name, but, for some reason they took that out. Why have the vault if there's hundreds and hundreds of nonsense uploads????????
I'm with you. For someone who has done rosters for a very long time, I use the vault very frequently on here. I mean I always know certain CAP makers are going be good but the uploads that have no value need to be removed. Most of that stuff on the vault is just absolute spam.
Old 08-21-2017, 05:29 PM   #7
Rookie

mortemessenger's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by sportomatic75

I totally get your point but if you were a CAP maker (like myself) and you put hundreds of hours into creating realistic CAPS for the game and have some idiot just down vote it without merit, it's very frustrating. I have spent more time creating for the community than playing it. As an active member of the community, I want the best stuff to rise to the top when it's earned. I want the people who do good things to be recognized and they should.

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show »