Home

I need some help BADLY! please....

This is a discussion on I need some help BADLY! please.... within the MLB The Show forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-13-2017, 07:02 PM   #1
MVP

OVR: 0
I need some help BADLY! please....

I am in the process of having a season on mlb the show 16 for the PS3.

I am wanting to have the ability to add players onto and off the disabled list.

what do I need to do? I tried changing the setting for injuries to MANUAL in the general section on my HUMAN profile and it didn't work.

What am I doing wrong please help a newbie.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-13-2017, 07:39 PM   #2
Then..Now...Forever

countryboy's Arena

OVR: 62
Re: I need some help BADLY! please....

Are you wanting to do this for all 30 teams?

If so you needed to set up 30 team control before starting your season/franchise.

Also, I don't think you can change injuries to manual during the season once its started.

I miss the old days of Operation Sports :(

Louisville Cardinals/St.Louis Cardinals
Old 09-13-2017, 08:41 PM   #3
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by countryboy
Are you wanting to do this for all 30 teams?

If so you needed to set up 30 team control before starting your season/franchise.

Also, I don't think you can change injuries to manual during the season once its started.
i guess i should have given some more information. i AM trying to set up a 30 team control season. I am following the instructions that I was told to use to make my league. I am trying to start a NEW season with 30 team control.

I made my 3 profiles and set it like it said too, (i think) and I cant get the Injuries to come up. Any advice?
Old 09-13-2017, 08:43 PM   #4
Then..Now...Forever

countryboy's Arena

OVR: 62

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackhawksfan4ever19
i guess i should have given some more information. i AM trying to set up a 30 team control season. I am following the instructions that I was told to use to make my league. I am trying to start a NEW season with 30 team control.

I made my 3 profiles and set it like it said too, (i think) and I cant get the Injuries to come up. Any advice?
Sorry man, I've never personally done 30 team control so I'm not exactly sure how to set it up.

The best I can do is provide this link:

How to Set Up 30 Team Control

If someone doesn't answer here try posting in that thread to see if someone can help.

Hope it works out for you.

I miss the old days of Operation Sports :(

Louisville Cardinals/St.Louis Cardinals
Old 09-14-2017, 08:44 AM   #5
MVP

OVR: 3

I've not had a problem getting injuries with 30 team control, with 2 profiles. I recall that there was an issue with either 2014 or 2015 where if you played your team as a default profile (maybe even 'beginner'?) that injuries didn't happen to your team. I thought though this had been corrected. From what you're saying though with 3 profiles in your league you're not seeing ANY injuries? I have not run into that.

I set up one profile for the team i dabble with more, and another profile for all the other teams to let them manage themselves. If I want to control injuries (which I am doing as I near end of August through September for the playoff rosters) I switch the other 29 profiles to manually manage injuries. Make sure in the Set Team Associations you have your team and the others set to the correct profiles you want. If you've done all this then I'm not sure why there are no injuries. Like I said I've seen plenty both with the one team and the 29-team profile. Others did have some issues with this too so maybe they can chime in with their experience.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-14-2017, 12:21 PM   #6
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by coach422001
I've not had a problem getting injuries with 30 team control, with 2 profiles. I recall that there was an issue with either 2014 or 2015 where if you played your team as a default profile (maybe even 'beginner'?) that injuries didn't happen to your team. I thought though this had been corrected. From what you're saying though with 3 profiles in your league you're not seeing ANY injuries? I have not run into that.

I set up one profile for the team i dabble with more, and another profile for all the other teams to let them manage themselves. If I want to control injuries (which I am doing as I near end of August through September for the playoff rosters) I switch the other 29 profiles to manually manage injuries. Make sure in the Set Team Associations you have your team and the others set to the correct profiles you want. If you've done all this then I'm not sure why there are no injuries. Like I said I've seen plenty both with the one team and the 29-team profile. Others did have some issues with this too so maybe they can chime in with their experience.
ok, I've finally got the injuries to be MANUAL now I was wondering how can I get my MINOR leaguers to show up? I simmed spring training up to April 1st.

I'm on MLB the show 16 for the PS3 if that matters at all.
Old 09-14-2017, 01:50 PM   #7
MVP

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackhawksfan4ever19
ok, I've finally got the injuries to be MANUAL now I was wondering how can I get my MINOR leaguers to show up? I simmed spring training up to April 1st.

I'm on MLB the show 16 for the PS3 if that matters at all.
From your other post it sounds like you are doing a season rather than franchise and I've never done a season play so I can't help there. In Franchise when simming through to the start of the new season, I've had to actually click 'advance to new season' (or whatever it says), and there the CPU teams place the players into their minor league clubs, including waiving veterans to pass them through to the minors.

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show »