Home

MLB The Show 18 Screenshots - Captured From Today's First Look Gameplay Trailer

This is a discussion on MLB The Show 18 Screenshots - Captured From Today's First Look Gameplay Trailer within the MLB The Show forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 02-12-2018, 11:45 AM   #25
MVP

tnixen's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: MLB The Show 18 Screenshots - Captured From Today's First Look Gameplay Trailer

Quote:
Originally Posted by smiley3
Attachment 146068Attachment 146069
SCREENSHOTS for main menu and franchise from CARLOS CORREA instagram

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
It's amazing to me how SDS some how manages to improve the MLB The Show Menus year after year. 18 menus look better then ever from what I can see very sleek looking!

Last edited by tnixen; 02-12-2018 at 11:47 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-12-2018, 01:23 PM   #26
Rookie

Re: MLB The Show 18 Screenshots - Captured From Today's First Look Gameplay Trailer

Quote:
Originally Posted by WaitTilNextYear
Franchise Mode: More Control. Less Time. No New Features.

Bold part is my own addition to the slogan. Yes, we'll hold out hope, but, no, it does not look at all encouraging. Wish they'd get some fresh blood in on that mode in terms of devs.
Yea it seems as if they added a way for Us to sim forward to a particular phase even tho we could still do that before lol.

I Hope the mode got some other love......What is Franchise Front office? anyone know what that means, maybe changed a few things like the budget etc.
Old 02-12-2018, 01:27 PM   #27
Go Cubs Go

WaitTilNextYear's Arena

OVR: 18

I should not be so hasty. Blasting them over Franchise Mode when we haven't even seen the streams yet is petty. But, if my instincts serve as any guide.......well.....I'm happy to eat crow if they prove me wrong is all I'm sayin'
Old 02-12-2018, 01:33 PM   #28
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by WaitTilNextYear
I should not be so hasty. Blasting them over Franchise Mode when we haven't even seen the streams yet is petty. But, if my instincts serve as any guide.......well.....I'm happy to eat crow if they prove me wrong is all I'm sayin'
No Worries, Its okay for the Franchise mode players to Speak their opinion and get there voices heard, usually They listen. Just like how those who play online speak up and this year got their voice heard,

What is your guess about Front Office?
Old 02-12-2018, 01:38 PM   #29
MVP

OVR: 8

I bet front office has more tie-ins with cashflow this year. Ticket prices, marketing players, etc.
Old 02-12-2018, 01:58 PM   #30
LADetermined

ShowTyme15's Arena

OVR: 12

Confirmed Rain delays are in MLB 18. And there is a batting stance creator as well.

https://www.facebook.com/GameStop/vi...5244431495474/
Old 02-12-2018, 02:02 PM   #31
Your Go-to TV Expert

Scott's Arena

OVR: 52

That batting stance creator is amazing. Awesome that rain delays are in there and you have to make a choice on whether to leave the pitcher in (I'll always take him out haha)
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-12-2018, 05:45 PM   #32
MVP

AUTiger1's Arena

OVR: 14

Quote:
Originally Posted by BXBRUINS
I agree!! And it would be awesome with doing seasons past with classic rosters people do. It doesn’t feel right playing 1987 season without those stadiums. Also would be nice to do those old seasons and create the old divisions. Old NL East AL West. You drop the expansion teams. It would add so much to the game

Another Planet!!
Oh yes, that would be epic.

Also, I know SDS guys do a create job and have been all about realism, but I'd love a create-a-team and create-a-stadium feature. Would be cool. Expansion team was one of my favorite modes of the old All-Star Baseball series.
Detroit Red Wings
Winnipeg Jets

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show »