Home

Preorder question

This is a discussion on Preorder question within the MLB The Show forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show
NASCAR Heat 4 Review
FIFA 20 Demo Available Now, Features Kick-Off Mode and VOLTA Football - Post Your Impressions Here
NBA 2K20 Review

Old 03-12-2018, 11:52 PM   #49
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Preorder question

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverBullet1929
Feel like I know the answer but asking for confirmation so I'm not disappointed later... The ps4 themes included in the non standard editions are one per MLB team right?

I doubt anyone else will make their purchase decision on this but if I can get a Marlins specific ps4 theme I'll jump up to the MVP edition.

Stubs and packs are cool but I don't feel the need to pay more for them since I can earn them for free. The team specific themes I want and and can't earn them so if it's what I think they are I'll get the MVP edition and then the stubs and packs will be fair extras incentives to have.
30 team specific themes, one per team.
Old 03-13-2018, 12:34 AM   #50
MVP

hyacinth1's Arena

OVR: 6

need some help here as i'm ready to preorder.

I have a $50 BB gift card so was going to use that and the game would be virtually free after GC for the standard edition.

But now thinking about getting the MVP edition since i'll end up paying only $10.

But question : for regular edition it says you get a legend pack. For the MVP you don't get a legend pack. is that accurate? I'd rather get a legend than get a classic stadium.
Old 03-13-2018, 12:47 AM   #51
Rookie

Cory4AU's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverBullet1929
You will be able to play on 3/23 at the stroke of midnight if you pre order. Ignore the part about the 27th, it's confusing you for nothing. It's there because the release date is still officially the 27th but if you pre order the 27th is no longer the release date for you.
So if it is 03/23 at 12am ET then I'll get to start playing on 03/22 at 11pm since I am in the central time zone. Correct?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Operation Sports mobile app
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-13-2018, 12:50 AM   #52
GLORIA!!!!

bcruise's Arena

OVR: 48

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cory4AU
So if it is 03/23 at 12am ET then I'll get to start playing on 03/22 at 11pm since I am in the central time zone. Correct?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Operation Sports mobile app
You got it. I'm a central time zoner too and am quite used to this routine by now.
Old 03-13-2018, 01:02 AM   #53
MVP

hyacinth1's Arena

OVR: 6

For BB if you pickup at store you get $1 off the purchase price.
Old 03-13-2018, 07:37 AM   #54
RIP Ty My Buddy

nemesis04's Arena

OVR: 52

Quote:
Originally Posted by hyacinth1
For BB if you pickup at store you get $1 off the purchase price.

Spoiler
Old 03-13-2018, 10:20 AM   #55
Jedi Master

Rob_NYY's Arena

OVR: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuicideSqueeze
I see Newegg is taking preorders for $50. Anyone have any good/bad experiences with them. As others have mentioned, I'm a little irritated at Amazon for not participating in preorders.
I've ordered plenty of computer parts and things of that sort from Newegg, but never pre-ordered a game from them. They have always been great at getting the stuff I order from them to me on time, but I'm not sure how they do their pre-orders. Plus, not sure they are part of the "first pitch weekend" deal that gets you the game March 23.

Best Buy is probably your best bet to pre-order, since Amazon are being ridiculous with pre-orders now.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-13-2018, 10:27 AM   #56
SMA Awareness

countryboy's Arena

OVR: 62

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuicideSqueeze
I see Newegg is taking preorders for $50. Anyone have any good/bad experiences with them. As others have mentioned, I'm a little irritated at Amazon for not participating in preorders.
I personally haven't dealt with Newegg but I have a co-worker who pre-ordered a game thru them but ended up cancelling his order due to the game not arriving on the release date.

Could have been a fluke, but that is the only feedback I have on Newegg and video game pre-orders.

I miss the old OS

There are two things you can't get back in this world; time and money. Spend both wisely

Louisville|Cardinals

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show »