Home

Franchise Roster Question 2018

This is a discussion on Franchise Roster Question 2018 within the MLB The Show forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 03-05-2018, 12:00 AM   #9
MVP

MetsFan16's Arena

OVR: 4
Re: Franchise Roster Question 2018

Question for all of you who worry about importing.

Why not just manually edit a player?

If Judge’s power increased from 65 to 94 in real life, why not edit Judge’s power in your franchise to match that?

That’s what I do with every weekly roster update. I go through and take pictures of every player whose attributes increased and decreased and manually do the editing. Just to keep it up to date with real life.

Also if a new prospect gets the cal up, if you’re using the OSFM it shouldn’t be a problem. But if you aren’t ad have generics, just edit the name and likeness on some generic guy.

Just an honest question

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Old 03-05-2018, 05:17 PM   #10
MVP

ninertravel's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Franchise Roster Question 2018

Quote:
Originally Posted by MetsFan16
Question for all of you who worry about importing.

Why not just manually edit a player?

If Judge’s power increased from 65 to 94 in real life, why not edit Judge’s power in your franchise to match that?

That’s what I do with every weekly roster update. I go through and take pictures of every player whose attributes increased and decreased and manually do the editing. Just to keep it up to date with real life.

Also if a new prospect gets the cal up, if you’re using the OSFM it shouldn’t be a problem. But if you aren’t ad have generics, just edit the name and likeness on some generic guy.

Just an honest question

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
To answer your question YES we do that, why?? because it is the only choice we have. It's not like we don't do that, but to save us time in having to take a video of Judge on the updated roster then add in his updated stats on your franchise would save a good 15 mins and then only take about 20 seconds

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show »