Home

Old 03-23-2018, 11:04 AM   #1
Banned

Mr_Met's Arena

OVR: 0
Music

Hey guys,

I have my crowd, announcers and everything turned way down (less than half the bar) and the music turned all the way up. Problem is I can barely hear the walk-up and sounds of the show music even with these settings. What gives? Am I doing something wrong? Is music broken this year?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-23-2018, 12:51 PM   #2
Banned

Mr_Met's Arena

Re: Music

Anyone? Bueller?
Old 03-23-2018, 01:03 PM   #3
Member of Rush Nation

CujoMatty's Arena

OVR: 4

What’s your home theatre situation? In the past certain set ups have been a problem. That being said I played last night with the official Sony headset with 3d audio and it really isn’t good. The problem also arises that if you crank the music setting, the pregame or in between inning broadcast music will burst your ear balls!! Anything with stadium sound as the setting is definitely too quiet.
Old 03-23-2018, 01:19 PM   #4
Banned

Mr_Met's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by CujoMatty
What’s your home theatre situation? In the past certain set ups have been a problem. That being said I played last night with the official Sony headset with 3d audio and it really isn’t good. The problem also arises that if you crank the music setting, the pregame or in between inning broadcast music will burst your ear balls!! Anything with stadium sound as the setting is definitely too quiet.
I just have my sound coming out of the television. No headset or special speakers. I tried taking music reverb off and it makes little to no difference. I tried lowering the commentary volume to like a 20% of the bar and that also made no difference. It seems like they destroyed the SOTS this year. There's no in-game fix that I can find.
Old 03-23-2018, 01:32 PM   #5
Jedi Master

Rob_NYY's Arena

OVR: 21

All imported music is super low. Hopefully they can fix this, otherwise SOTS is quite useless.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-23-2018, 01:46 PM   #6
Banned

Mr_Met's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob_NYY
All imported music is super low. Hopefully they can fix this, otherwise SOTS is quite useless.
I’m really hoping this is something they can fix with a patch. If not, SOTS will be completely useless like you said.
Old 03-23-2018, 02:15 PM   #7
Member of Rush Nation

CujoMatty's Arena

OVR: 4

I’m not surprised. It’s busted out of the box in some way or another every year. They have fixed it every year as well so I’m sure they will this year too.

The good news is if you use the packs we make in the SOTS section we will probably crank the volume on them and see if that works. I was gonna try that when I get home from work and I’ll report my findings
Old 03-23-2018, 02:18 PM   #8
Banned

Mr_Met's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by CujoMatty
I’m not surprised. It’s busted out of the box in some way or another every year. They have fixed it every year as well so I’m sure they will this year too.

The good news is if you use the packs we make in the SOTS section we will probably crank the volume on them and see if that works. I was gonna try that when I get home from work and I’ll report my findings

Was the volume an issue last year out of the box? I don’t remember that far back.

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show »