Home

Patch 1.04 Released

This is a discussion on Patch 1.04 Released within the MLB The Show forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-01-2018, 02:19 PM   #121
Rookie

xNeurosiis's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Patch 1.04 Released

Quote:
Originally Posted by Makol297
See this is why this franchise Aggravates me. How can you have one of the largest sports markets in your video game and not have the manager looking or named correctly. I jus don’t get it. And also. For a company that prides themselves on personalitzation, & likeness. A lot of their batting clothes and cleats and catching gear are nothing like real life. Not huge but deff an annoyance

It’s the same reason why they don’t get certain stadium features into the game - they didn’t get a face scan of the new manager in time, or couldn’t get the rights to use his likeness or something like that. Either way, it’s a timing issue.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-01-2018, 03:59 PM   #122
MVP

JaFFiTh's Arena

OVR: 7
Patch 1.04 Released

I find new managers never seem to make it in the game the following year no matter what. But he will be in next year if he’s still managing. You will have to deal with it. I went through that when the Jays got Gibbons back. It’s not a big deal to me. Players are the priority for me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 04-01-2018, 10:06 PM   #123
Rookie

Makol297's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Patch 1.04 Released

Quote:
Originally Posted by xNeurosiis
It’s the same reason why they don’t get certain stadium features into the game - they didn’t get a face scan of the new manager in time, or couldn’t get the rights to use his likeness or something like that. Either way, it’s a timing issue.
I get that but still it goes even more to my point how many years have they been doing this and they can’t figure a way to make it “on time” I get if it’s a meaningless franchise but it’s one of the greatest franchises in sports history. Same thing with like not being able to update your roster to current live rosters in franchise or other modes, like its 2018 and for some reason that’s impossible to make happen ? Mehhh I sound like an old man lol whatever jus annoying

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show »