Home

Thank You

This is a discussion on Thank You within the MLB The Show forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-27-2019, 10:54 AM   #1
Rookie

Mortimus's Arena

OVR: 0
Smile Thank You

I just wanted to shout out to this community and thank everyone I have had a chance to interact with over my time I been here in the community. I know this OS community can get contentious (and some downright disheartening at times) but I also see the awesomeness of what we all created. Me, being an offline franchise player, it's hard to see all sides of the game, so my interaction has not been with everyone but I have met some amazing people around here. I have been making Indians CAPs for a bit on the vault and it has given me a chance to just meet some very cool people, so for that, I am eternally grateful.

I have said before on boards, I don't have any people to talk baseball with in my real life, so this community is an outlet for me and without it, I'm not sure where I would be. I know it's just a game but it has brought a lot of joy to me to be able to talk to some cool people like Motown with his awesome CAPs and Mike Lowe with his sliders, Ridin for putting out a great roster and the hybrid team for just perfecting it. I also got to meet BravesFan1984, who I must say may be the coolest and nicest person I ever met, even with me bugging him for some attribute ratings for my CAPs. lol. He just did. I have been doing rosters a long time and I never have seen such friendship and openness to strangers. It easy to see why this community has great potential

So to anyone who ever posted one roster, one player cap, ever went to bat for us for SDS, to SDS for listening and any person who ever made one post, thank you. We all are the reason this community can continue to be great. You all are important and not forgotten at least in my MLB world. We are greater together and nothing divided. I know, it may be hard to ask but if you know someone on this board who has made a positive impact on your MLB life or for the game, say thank you. I know life is busy with our jobs and other things to distract us but let's not forget how important each of us is to this operation.

Play Ball

Mortimus
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show »