Home

Feature I Would Love to have in MLB the Show 19

This is a discussion on Feature I Would Love to have in MLB the Show 19 within the MLB The Show forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-03-2018, 12:02 AM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
Feature I Would Love to have in MLB the Show 19

The MLB the Show Series is by far my favorite game series and there are very few things I would change. One of them is how rosters can be constructed in the offseasons for Franchise and RTTS. I would love to see non-roster invites be a part of MLB the Show 19. What do you guys think?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-03-2018, 12:23 AM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 2
Re: Feature I Would Love to have in MLB the Show 19

Online franchise hopefully will be back or I might not buy next years. That was a big let down for me this year.

Feature I do like that I would like to see added is updated rosters in franchise would be nice.

Old 04-03-2018, 01:06 AM   #3
Rookie

I'm sorry to be terse. But is it too early to think of things we'd like to see in MLB 22? There is still way too much in this year's game that needs to be addressed before we can give an honest assessment of what needs to be added in subsequent years.
Old 04-03-2018, 01:18 AM   #4
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juzbee
I'm sorry to be terse. But is it too early to think of things we'd like to see in MLB 22? There is still way too much in this year's game that needs to be addressed before we can give an honest assessment of what needs to be added in subsequent years.
Probably. I was just brainstorming and wondering if that would be a decent idea long term. I enjoy thinking of realistic scenarios that could be put into a game and the idea of a non-roster invite could be cool to me.
Old 04-03-2018, 07:28 AM   #5
MVP

There’s obviously some kind of limitation involved with non-roster invitees or it would have been in years ago. What they should do to skirt the issue is allow us to add/remove players from the 40-man as much as we want during spring training.

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-03-2018, 08:09 AM   #6
MVP

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by snaus_6
Probably. I was just brainstorming and wondering if that would be a decent idea long term. I enjoy thinking of realistic scenarios that could be put into a game and the idea of a non-roster invite could be cool to me.
Just don't be surprised if this gets closed as they've closed two 'wishlists for 19' already.

Anything that adds to the realism of running a franchise would be welcome to me. Madden allows me to sign players in the off season and cut them with no penalty. It would be nice if the show allowed us beyond the 40 man roster and allowed them to be waived/released without penalty too. However, managing that smoothly on screen may be a challenge. If I manage one franchise it isn't an issue. managing 30 with a 40 man roster is a bear. I don't know how it is in 18 but I wished in 17 I had an easier way to view how many players of each position were on my 40 man before I get to spring training.
Old 04-03-2018, 09:00 AM   #7
Banned

Season mode back in. Also better 3 man booth and better atmosphere like in real baseball. Game is to fast. Gameplay needs to be slowed down . Let us have an option for slow and fast play.
Old 04-03-2018, 06:54 PM   #8
Hall Of Fame

Caulfield's Arena

OVR: 8

I hope they keep franchise mode in 19.I also hope they don't remove 9 inning games either. As for something new, I'd like to see Bunt Derby Mode, right alongside Home Run Derby. Bunt Derby is where you see how many bunts you can rocket out of the infield.

A Work in Progress

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show »