Home

Finding your level

This is a discussion on Finding your level within the MLB The Show forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-10-2018, 09:43 AM   #1
Pro

OVR: 5
Finding your level

I'm having a huge problem trying to find my sweet spot pitching. The dynamic pitching brings me up too high, as I'm getting killed in the upper levels, but I'm too good for veteran. There's no way to set the level at veteran plus permanently. Which sliders do you think I should be messing with, or what advice would you give me to make this thing a bit more playable for me. Maybe I'm getting old, but I'm not pitching as well as I used to. I don't want to throw no-hitters every day, which I would on veteran, but my Red Sox rotation is giving up 5 a game if I go higher, and it's killing the realism for me.
Thanks in advance.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-10-2018, 09:54 AM   #2
Pro

ruxpinke's Arena

OVR: 3
Re: Finding your level

You can lock in at veteran plus if you like - when you get there, simply zero out the dynamic difficulty progress slider. This will keep you locked at that level.
Old 04-10-2018, 10:03 AM   #3
Hall Of Fame

Caulfield's Arena

OVR: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by ruxpinke
You can lock in at veteran plus if you like - when you get there, simply zero out the dynamic difficulty progress slider. This will keep you locked at that level.
Or you can set the slider to 10 and when you get begin to bleed it will bump you down very quickly. And vice versa. It will all even out if you don't stay on either level very long. Plus you will get a nice quick mix of being bug AND windshield lol

A Work in Progress
Old 04-13-2018, 05:18 PM   #4
Rookie

RockPowderDownLoL's Arena

OVR: 0

yep set your slider at 10 and i am not sure if you can do this but you can go into play now games using the same profile/settings and go to quick counts, pitch only while fast forwarding through your batting and you will cruise through to finding your level in 3-4 games. this way you aren't playing your franchise but still adjusting the DD to where you want it. it doesn't take long especially with quick counts.

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show »