Home

Turn off "Auto-Save" and manual settings not working?

This is a discussion on Turn off "Auto-Save" and manual settings not working? within the MLB The Show forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-10-2018, 08:43 PM   #1
Rookie

psalm116's Arena

OVR: 5
Turn off "Auto-Save" and manual settings not working?

In my franchise I have post game save off on both my profiles, but it continues to auto save after a complete game (played full game). I never had this problem in previous show titles - anybody else having this problem?

I also have all my lineups set to manual in both my profile and cpu, but anytime I make a roster move it changes my lineup. In previous show titles it would leave the pitching / lineup spot blank until you filled it in. Anybody else having this problem too?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-10-2018, 09:46 PM   #2
Pro

OVR: 0
Re: Turn off "Auto-Save" and manual settings not working?

I would suggest checking the profiles assoociated to each team. I have one profile set to autosave and it seems to work with the team I have it associated with. Post some screens if you can.
Old 04-11-2018, 01:47 PM   #3
Rookie

psalm116's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by jada855
I would suggest checking the profiles assoociated to each team. I have one profile set to autosave and it seems to work with the team I have it associated with. Post some screens if you can.

I will post screen shots tomorrow. This is a carryover franchise from 17. I made sure all my profiles has auto save off in both games. The lineup / pitching rotation still doesn’t make sense if it’s set to manual.
Old 04-11-2018, 01:51 PM   #4
MVP

PhlliesPhan6's Arena

OVR: 2

I haven't noticed Lineups because I usually just tell the computer to Auto Fix the lineup when prompted, but I have noticed that some pitching rotations are getting messed up. Especially when I have 4 man rotations set the computer keeps adding a 5th starter to the rotation. I can't figure out why and it's driving me nuts.
Old 04-12-2018, 10:23 AM   #5
Rookie

psalm116's Arena

Okay I found the problem. Again this is for a "franchise carry over save". For some reason you have to reassign your desired profile for each team again in your franchise option tab. It does not carry over. All of my teams were set to beginner etc. I went thru and reassigned each one to my desired profile.

My lineups / rotation do not change anymore with every roster move, and the auto save (off) is working too.

I hope this helps.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-23-2018, 03:45 PM   #6
Pro

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by psalm116
Okay I found the problem. Again this is for a "franchise carry over save". For some reason you have to reassign your desired profile for each team again in your franchise option tab. It does not carry over. All of my teams were set to beginner etc. I went thru and reassigned each one to my desired profile.

My lineups / rotation do not change anymore with every roster move, and the auto save (off) is working too.

I hope this helps.
I’m having this problem as well except I didn’t carryover a franchise. I am doing a 30 team controled franchise, but for some reason my game autosaves after I finish a full game. Any clue how I can fix this? Is there something in the settings to turn autosave off. I can’t find it.

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show »