Home

Scores around the league blank & Balls/strikes resetting?

This is a discussion on Scores around the league blank & Balls/strikes resetting? within the MLB The Show forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-14-2018, 07:19 PM   #1
Rookie

Noiziv's Arena

OVR: 0
Scores around the league blank & Balls/strikes resetting?

I’m going to assume this is due to 30-team control, but why are scores around the league blank on the scoreboards in the stadium (also providing no scores on the in-game ticker)?

Along with the empty scores, does anyone else notice that the balls/strikes on the scoreboards in the stadiums reset the balls at the beginning of the inning? For instance, if a pitcher starts the batter with 20 pitches for the game, it’ll say he had, say, 15 strikes and 0 balls. The ball counter continuously resets. I’ve noticed this since last year’s game and I’m surprised this is still an issue.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-14-2018, 07:24 PM   #2
LADetermined

ShowTyme15's Arena

OVR: 12
Re: Scores around the league blank & Balls/strikes resetting?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noiziv
I’m going to assume this is due to 30-team control, but why are scores around the league blank on the scoreboards in the stadium (also providing no scores on the in-game ticker)?

Along with the empty scores, does anyone else notice that the balls/strikes on the scoreboards in the stadiums reset the balls at the beginning of the inning? For instance, if a pitcher starts the batter with 20 pitches for the game, it’ll say he had, say, 15 strikes and 0 balls. The ball counter continuously resets. I’ve noticed this since last year’s game and I’m surprised this is still an issue.
if you're using 30 team control you have to sim all the games before you play yours and the scores will show up.

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show »