Home

Legends in Daily Rosters

This is a discussion on Legends in Daily Rosters within the MLB The Show forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-12-2018, 12:11 PM   #9
Pro

OVR: 6
Re: Legends in Daily Rosters

Is there no way to disable this? I really like the play now with daily rosters, but legends crashing the party mid game is really aggravating to me.
Old 05-13-2018, 01:01 AM   #10
Rookie

OVR: 3

I agree. It completely unbalances the game. How could they think this was a good idea. What is going on with these daily rosters? First they had a closer like Kenley Jansen playing center field; now they have Bob Gibson pitching on the Yankees? WTF man? This BS needs to be fixed.
Old 05-13-2018, 06:33 PM   #11
Pro

zpq12's Arena

OVR: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by chisum43
I agree. It completely unbalances the game. How could they think this was a good idea. What is going on with these daily rosters? First they had a closer like Kenley Jansen playing center field; now they have Bob Gibson pitching on the Yankees? WTF man? This BS needs to be fixed.
I’m going to chime in and agree again and with my initial post. Today I want to play with my Twins against the Angels and Ohtani. I have no catchers except Johnny Bench. I can’t decide if it’s worse when the starters are messed up or when a legend comes in to pinch hit or as a reliever.

This is my primary play mode and it is unplayable some days. Is there still one of the developers that comes to OS? I know this is a non issue for a lot of people, but as a casual player, just give me some generic player in place of these guys who can’t be in the game. I’m begging.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-13-2018, 11:55 PM   #12
MVP

Scooter3's Arena

OVR: 15

Are these Legends offered in franchise? I would love that if so I wish they would put them in free agents. Easy to access and put them on the right teams. I love some of the Renditions they did this year like Babe Ruth and they call him the Bambino.
I understand the distraction to anybody that wasn't doing Legends but it's also a distraction for people that do Legends and can't access them. Why create them if we can't use them. I know if you start a new franchise you can use them and access them but then I would have to do 400 legendary players every year again right now I can just port from one year to the next and I don't have to go through 400 individual created legendary players.
People don't say it enough thank you for allowing us to Port our created players it saves so much time.

Mark Twain:
" Man is the only animal that blushes, or needs to."

U.S. Army Veteran

Last edited by Scooter3; 05-14-2018 at 12:03 AM.
Old 05-14-2018, 06:44 AM   #13
MVP

OVR: 0

Legends in Play Now 200% defeats the purpose of this mode. This mode is meant to depict present day rosters, realistically... yet we select the mode and literally get dead people pinch hitting in a 2018 baseball game. I'd rather have generic players, you could even name them "Generic Player #1" and it would be better than a ghost entering my reality based game.

Last edited by SilverBullet1929; 05-14-2018 at 04:25 PM.
Old 05-14-2018, 07:00 AM   #14
Pro

TerryP's Arena

OVR: 10

Been noticing this for the past couple weeks. Probably some sort of roster bug which hopefully will be taken care of soon.
Old 06-10-2018, 08:26 PM   #15
MVP

OVR: 0

Checking this morning I think this was fixed.
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show »