Home

Patch 1.09 is Live

This is a discussion on Patch 1.09 is Live within the MLB The Show forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-17-2018, 07:16 PM   #73
MVP

NolanRyansSnowmonkey's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Patch 1.09 is Live

Quote:
Originally Posted by TripleCrown
Great news for Rockies fans !!!

What’s killing sometimes is Ramone hammering over and over in the past they can’t fix uniforms, helmets or stadiums. They can fix or update pretty much anything they want. The fact they don’t want to or don’t want to spend the resources on it is something we can perfectly understand. Hammering it’s not possible is a bit insulting.

Ok. I feel better now !
Someone on that dev team must be a Rockies fan lol. Anything is possible when you want to bad enough
Old 05-17-2018, 08:20 PM   #74
Bat
what

Bat's Arena

OVR: 22

Getting a stuck scorebug bar across the screen most games. Probably already widely known.
Old 05-17-2018, 08:39 PM   #75
MVP

jeffy777's Arena

OVR: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bat
Getting a stuck scorebug bar across the screen most games. Probably already widely known.

I had that a couple times with 1.08 as well.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-17-2018, 08:44 PM   #76
Rookie

OVR: 1

Wild pitches seem to be increased to last yrs levels now. Had 6 in one game. 5 in the next. Also the fielding logic on manual fielding seems messed up.
Old 05-17-2018, 08:45 PM   #77
Rookie

OVR: 5

Well here is my take on the new patch. I've got over 50+ games played in my Oakland A's franchise so far currently in the end of July. Funny, I just finished a three game series(played all games) with the Rockies in Colorado and I did notice right away the new Jumbo screen without knowing it was changed!

I play most of my games and sim maybe one or two a series and play auto fielding with manual throws and Auto running. Allstar hitting and HOF Pitching using A&S sliders. What I have notice is that the hitting is much better now. I now see the down the line hits and the nice slice/curves down the line and in the gap where as in the last 1.08 patch before I didn't see much of it.

Also, I see some kind of reaction/urgency from the outfielders and infielders that I didn't notice before. However, I've also seen on occasion where there are stuck in animation when I want to throw to a base and they don't want to throw the ball even though I pressed the correct base button, this didn't happen before this new patch.

There are still some small funky quirks that I hope they still can fix with another patch. The first base coach cutscene where they show him without his helmet is still not fix!..lol..just kidding! It's not a big deal and it doesn't ruin this great game! but I thought I mention it..lol

I haven't had any issues with the first baseman not going to first base to make the out on auto fielding and I always use the "O" button or I just move the stick, both work fine with me. So, it's not a bad patch overall I guess..
Old 05-17-2018, 08:49 PM   #78
Then..Now...Forever

countryboy's Arena

OVR: 62

Quote:
Originally Posted by jammin2dmb
Wild pitches seem to be increased to last yrs levels now. Had 6 in one game. 5 in the next. Also the fielding logic on manual fielding seems messed up.
In what way(s) is the fielding logic messed on manual fielding?

I miss the old days of Operation Sports :(

Louisville Cardinals/St.Louis Cardinals
Old 05-17-2018, 09:24 PM   #79
MVP

bigjdotcom01's Arena

OVR: 6

The scoreboard at Chase Field has been wrong for a season and a half.....just sayin'
Old 05-17-2018, 09:28 PM   #80
Then..Now...Forever

countryboy's Arena

OVR: 62

Finished my first game post patch. Infielders have a slight bit more urgency to them but nothing excessive. Felt really smooth and balanced.

On to the next.

I miss the old days of Operation Sports :(

Louisville Cardinals/St.Louis Cardinals

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show »