Home

Where has Ramone Russell gone?

This is a discussion on Where has Ramone Russell gone? within the MLB The Show forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-10-2018, 12:07 PM   #41
MVP

NolanRyansSnowmonkey's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Where has Ramone 8Russell gone?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caulfield
He aint nothing but a hound dog .
I dont know him personally, so i cant speak for him. I am actually fine with hound dogs, even in this forum. But what i need to know is, has he ever caught a rabbit? Because if he ain't never caught a rabbit, he ain't no friend of mine.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-10-2018, 04:53 PM   #42
MVP

underdog13's Arena

Quote:
He aint nothing but a hound dog .
I honestly can't remember the last time Caulfield posted something that wasn't a joke...and honestly I'm ok with that. This place needs to lighten up a bit lol.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
Old 06-10-2018, 07:24 PM   #43
Hall Of Fame

Caulfield's Arena

OVR: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by underdog13
I honestly can't remember the last time Caulfield posted something that wasn't a joke...and honestly I'm ok with that. This place needs to lighten up a bit lol.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
I only post seriously from time to time, but it usually bums me out when I do.
The problem with humour is its hit or miss and can be taken in a away unintended.
I feel like sometimes I'm walking a fine line from being given a timeout. Sometimes I'm my own worst enemy.

And on topic it seems like Ramone stopped posting as much in when Show 16 had the problem when online cheaters were gaming the DD card selling system and there was a snafu with their banning and maybe some innocent people were banned too IIRC.
I really dont remember the exact details but it seems like that was Show 16 though I do see he posted right up til 17's release. It also could be something as simple he was given additional workload and his time doesnt allow for posting on OS. He may not even have time to peruse the forum as I dont recall when I've noticed him liking a post. And I always loved it when he did.

A Work in Progress

Last edited by Caulfield; 06-10-2018 at 07:26 PM.
Old 06-11-2018, 06:54 AM   #44
#realtalk

dalger21's Arena

OVR: 7

Quote:
And on topic it seems like Ramone stopped posting as much in when Show 16 had the problem when online cheaters were gaming the DD card selling system and there was a snafu with their banning and maybe some innocent
Oh yea. Completely forgot about that. That...was tough.
Old 06-11-2018, 04:39 PM   #45
MVP

NolanRyansSnowmonkey's Arena

Quote:
I only post seriously from time to time, but it usually bums me out when I do.
The problem with humour is its hit or miss and can be taken in a away unintended.
I feel like sometimes I'm walking a fine line from being given a timeout. Sometimes I'm my own worst enemy.

And on topic it seems like Ramone stopped posting as much in when Show 16 had the problem when online cheaters were gaming the DD card selling system and there was a snafu with their banning and maybe some innocent people were banned too IIRC.
I really dont remember the exact details but it seems like that was Show 16 though I do see he posted right up til 17's release. It also could be something as simple he was given additional workload and his time doesnt allow for posting on OS. He may not even have time to peruse the forum as I dont recall when I've noticed him liking a post. And I always loved it when he did.
Speaking of serious posts, and and at the risk getting way off topic, are you still working on wind sliders for different parks/months? I think you were working on hook sliders too. Just curious if you've tried them out to see how they work in franchise.

I ask this because Ive been really curious about where Ramone has been. There i fixed it.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-12-2018, 02:16 AM   #46
Hall Of Fame

Caulfield's Arena

OVR: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by NolanRyansSnowmonkey
Speaking of serious posts, and and at the risk getting way off topic, are you still working on wind sliders for different parks/months? I think you were working on hook sliders too. Just curious if you've tried them out to see how they work in franchise.

I ask this because Ive been really curious about where Ramone has been. There i fixed it.
from my perspective the hook sliders are working as I expected. I just need to update them to reflect the full month of May but I will probably just wait til July 1 as to get May & June. I think right now they use data up to May 17.
The wind sliders, I wanted to use those because I want to see a more pronounced affect. I have all the data but I need to update that thread. I haven't used those yet but I will when I finish my Rockies season and start one with Seattle. There, I broke this thread again.

After I thought about it more thoroughly, I don't think Sony or SDS has asked Ramone or other devs to stop posting here like I originally thought might be the case because Woodweaver still posts, along with Adam SDS (?). And, we're back.

A Work in Progress

Last edited by Caulfield; 06-12-2018 at 02:57 AM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show »