Home

Show '17 RTTS: How did I lose my job?

This is a discussion on Show '17 RTTS: How did I lose my job? within the MLB The Show forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-06-2018, 04:54 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
Show '17 RTTS: How did I lose my job?

I had just finished by 3rd season with a left fielder I created in RTTS. He was progressing nicely. He hit .287 avg and 20 HRs in his second season. In his 3rd season, he hit .310 avg (which was 4th in the AL), 25 HR, 86 RBI, and finished 3rd in the Gold Glove race. He was rated 91 at the end of the 3rd season. He went through the off season and signed a new contract and going into spring training, he was easily the highest rated player on the team (i.e. still 91). The next highest left fielder was rated 84. Low and behold, I somehow find my guy filling the role of a pinch hitter to start the season. The other left fielder who is rated 84 below him isn't even the starting left fielder. They have that guy starting in right. No, the starting left fielder is a friggen rookie who is rated 75. How in the blue heck does any of that make any sense??? My guy has a higher rating in every single category, and he has a proven track record of performance. But here I find him dithering on the bench, getting the occasional pinch hit appearance. Can anybody explain this crap to me?
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show »