Home

Is it time for SDS to revamp their roster team?

This is a discussion on Is it time for SDS to revamp their roster team? within the MLB The Show forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-22-2018, 07:59 PM   #9
MVP

Rocket32's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Is it time for SDS to revamp their roster team?

Jordan Hicks is finally in the game.
Old 06-23-2018, 04:57 PM   #10
Hall Of Fame

Caulfield's Arena

OVR: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDarkKnightRises
Let me start this off with saying I love the work SDS does with MLB Show and this is NOT me trying to be negative for the sake of it. I'm just curious how the rest of the people on here feel.

That being said...

Do you think SDS needs to revamp their current roster team?

Over the years i've noticed the rosters get worse and worse instead of better. It's the one area of the game that has really lacked over the years. Lots of mistakes and LOTS of bias. I've noticed they tend to focus more on the really popular teams and less on the teams that either aren't playing well or don't have big fan bases.

A couple of mistakes I noticed in today's update -

Jose Bautista was made a 1B. He hasn't played 1B in YEARS. He's an OF/3B who can play some 1B. Why on earth would they make him a primary 1B?

Robert Gsellman (who is having the best season of his career in the bullpen) was downgraded. He should have been upgraded with the work he has put in this year. One has to think that if he played for the Yankees or Red Sox it would have been done already. But alas...

Now there's also some good things they have done today. I've seen plenty of players get much needed upgrades and downgrades. It's certainly not all bad.

Let me know what the rest of the community on here thinks.
is this in regards to online play? if that's the case then I can't say since I don't play online anymore.
but as it pertains to offline then I'm fine with the SDS roster guy as lng as attributes stay editable. However, I will say I wish everything for players was editable including height weight age service time etc. etc. etc.
I know I sound like a broken record when it comes to my wishlist but the squeaky wheel I know I sound like a broken record when it comes to my wishlist but the squeaky wheel gets the grease. Now I just need to figure out what's so great about grease. I know I sound like a broken record when it comes to my wishlist but the squeaky wheel...

A Work in Progress
Old 06-24-2018, 11:31 AM   #11
MVP

KnightTemplar's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caulfield
is this in regards to online play? if that's the case then I can't say since I don't play online anymore.
but as it pertains to offline then I'm fine with the SDS roster guy as lng as attributes stay editable. However, I will say I wish everything for players was editable including height weight age service time etc. etc. etc.
I know I sound like a broken record when it comes to my wishlist but the squeaky wheel I know I sound like a broken record when it comes to my wishlist but the squeaky wheel gets the grease. Now I just need to figure out what's so great about grease. I know I sound like a broken record when it comes to my wishlist but the squeaky wheel...
You sound like a broken record. Really broken.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-24-2018, 12:06 PM   #12
Hall Of Fame

Caulfield's Arena

OVR: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by KnightTemplar
You sound like a broken record. Really broken.
lol there' s a simple solution for my problems :

A Work in Progress

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show »