Home

I Want To Go Home!!!

This is a discussion on I Want To Go Home!!! within the MLB The Show forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-29-2018, 04:20 AM   #81
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: I Want To Go Home!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by countryboy
I still have not heard/noticed it.
I'm with you CB. I play this game A LOT! I have never heard it Thank God. I think my games are so fun to watch that no fan would want to leave. Apparently this young girl digs the Long ball!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-29-2018, 04:35 AM   #82
MVP

jeffy777's Arena

OVR: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by countryboy
I still have not heard/noticed it.
No offense, but we heard you the first 3 times you said that in this thread lol. Unfortunately we’ve heard this kid way more than that though.

It’s a very real and very annoying thing that’s 100% in the game, so if your sound system or ears can’t pick up the frequencies or whatever, then lucky you...but it’s kind of salt in the wound to keep saying you haven’t heard it because that doesn’t help it go away for the rest of us (and maybe it even makes it worse if SDS reads such comments and thinks it’s not that big of a deal because not everyone notices it). Sorry to sound pissy about it, but this kid is so annoying that it stirs up these kind emotions lol. It really is that bad, trust us.

Last edited by jeffy777; 07-29-2018 at 04:49 AM.
Old 07-29-2018, 08:51 AM   #83
MVP

TheWarmWind's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeffy777
No offense, but we heard you the first 3 times you said that in this thread lol. Unfortunately we’ve heard this kid way more than that though.

It’s a very real and very annoying thing that’s 100% in the game, so if your sound system or ears can’t pick up the frequencies or whatever, then lucky you...but it’s kind of salt in the wound to keep saying you haven’t heard it because that doesn’t help it go away for the rest of us (and maybe it even makes it worse if SDS reads such comments and thinks it’s not that big of a deal because not everyone notices it). Sorry to sound pissy about it, but this kid is so annoying that it stirs up these kind emotions lol. It really is that bad, trust us.
I do understand where countryboy is coming from. I didn't hear it for months, and after this thread was made I started actively listening for it, and still didn't hear it until recently. I think it's the nature of the bug. I think it's supposed to be a very rare event, but once it has procced it's bugged out and becomes very common and constant.

Trust us CountryBoy, it is there. I really wish I was still like you, and hadn't heard it, but within the space of 3 games I went from never hearing it to not wanting to play the Show anymore. I'm certain it's the nature of the bug, not that I was "just ignoring it" before.
Old 07-29-2018, 09:58 AM   #84
Rookie

hazelhood19's Arena

OVR: 3

Honest to god I stopped playing the game because it just wouldn’t stop. Every game. Every at bat. During the whole game. Just wouldn’t go away. I use headphones fwiw.

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Old 07-29-2018, 10:36 AM   #85
Then..Now...Forever

countryboy's Arena

OVR: 62

I never suggested that it wasn’t there, which is why i said heard/noticed.

I’m not implying that it isn’t an issue just that even when listening for it, I haven’t noticed it.

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports

I miss the old days of Operation Sports :(

Louisville Cardinals/St.Louis Cardinals
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-29-2018, 11:19 AM   #86
Rookie

saucerset's Arena

Just curious, are you guys playing with commentary on? I play with comm off and I haven't heard it. Maybe I just tune it out, I don't know.
Old 07-29-2018, 11:47 AM   #87
MVP

NolanRyansSnowmonkey's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by saucerset
Just curious, are you guys playing with commentary on? I play with comm off and I haven't heard it. Maybe I just tune it out, I don't know.
I play with commentary off for every game, except MLB network games and i still hear it.

I will add that i don't seem to hear it as often, or at least as loudly as others, so it doesn't drive me batty. I am one that didn't hear it for 3 months, even listening for it, then all the sudden i heard it, without even listening for it, and it was there every game since i think.
Old 07-29-2018, 01:29 PM   #88
MVP

TheWarmWind's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by saucerset
I play with commentary off because I found it annoying and un-immersive. Been playing that way since launch. I know this isn't related to what you asked, but if turning commentary back on would magically fix the bug, I would gladly do it. I would do it even if it meant that I had to listen to Pleasac, and only Pleasac. That's how annoying the kid is.

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show »