Home

MLB The Show 19 Wishlisht

This is a discussion on MLB The Show 19 Wishlisht within the MLB The Show forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-15-2018, 07:08 AM   #321
TNA & WWE thanks you

CWood2's Arena

OVR: 20
Re: MLB The Show 19 Wishlisht

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Kid 24
NIKE CATCHERS EQUIPMENT!!!!

Also, hope they give us more Nike and UA arm sleeve options! Both brands have arm sleeves with just nothing but the symbol.
Oddly my #1 ... need it!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-15-2018, 08:50 AM   #322
MVP

OVR: 11

Ill say it again, i want, no, i NEED old tiger stadium in this years game lol
Old 12-15-2018, 01:09 PM   #323
Rookie

thekidisback's Arena

OVR: 0

I didn't buy 18. Still have too much to do for 17. I do hope 19 has the new upgrades to Angels stadium though. Oh and the Honda center and train station in the background too.
Old 12-15-2018, 05:07 PM   #324
MVP

AUTiger1's Arena

OVR: 14

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenp86
Ill say it again, i want, no, i NEED old tiger stadium in this years game lol

Would kill to get more old stadiums and uniforms.
Detroit Red Wings
Winnipeg Jets
Old 12-17-2018, 12:56 AM   #325
All Star

UFCMPunk's Arena

OVR: 0

Would love to see Expansion Mode added at some point, reading details about the Portland Stadium being built makes me want to see it in MLB The Show.

I too would love to see old stadiums and uniforms as well.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-17-2018, 01:37 PM   #326
SHOW TIME!!

The Kid 24's Arena

OVR: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by CWood2
Oddly my #1 ... need it!
YES!!!

Very long overdue! Still cant figure out why hasnt been included yet.
Old 12-18-2018, 01:59 PM   #327
Rookie

OVR: 3

1) More advanced Replay/Challenge system. Only being able to challenge safe/out calls at First Base is very frustrating and becomes boring and repetitive with the same animations EVERY TIME.

2) Create a pitching Motion. We got create a batting stance last year. I'd love the same ability with pitchers, as with some people there isn't really a perfect motion in the game for them.

3) Piggybacking on create a motion, I would also like the ability to select DIFFERENT MOTIONS for pitchers out of the windup and the stretch. For some pitchers, there is not a stance where BOTH their windup and stretch are good, I'd like to be able to set different motions.

4) I'd like to be able to set different batting stances for switch hitters. Many hitters have different stances depending on if they are batting righty or lefty.

5) I would like the ability to EDIT/CREATE coaches! The generic guys are usually terrible, and most of the time they get the uniform styles and uniform NUMBERS incorrect even for the REAL coaches! I'd like to be able to go in and select that the coach/manager will wear #53 and have low socks, for example. OR if they put a fake coach on the Yankees who is 9 feet tall with a BEARD and wearing uniform #46, I'd like to be able to create my OWN COACH the same way we would create a player, just with ONLY the appearance options.

6) Fix rocket bunts. Haven't been able to bunt for 2 years. They just come off the bat too hard and go directly to fielders.

7) Remove the restrictions of pitchers NOT being able to bat/play other positions, and batters NOT being able to pitch. As in REAL LIFE BASEBALL, any player can be put in any position at ANY TIME. I've seen Tampa Bay Rays games where they will put their pitcher in the field to bring in another pitcher, and then place the previous pitcher back on the mound to pitch! Also, we should be able to switch our DH to a position during a game, in real life it results in the loss of the DH and the pitcher now has to bat. Why the game prevents these things is beyond me. They are actual baseball rules and should be allowed.

If these things change, I'll be a happy camper.

Last edited by JDL375; 12-18-2018 at 02:04 PM.
Old 12-18-2018, 10:06 PM   #328
MVP

AUTiger1's Arena

OVR: 14

Quote:
Originally Posted by JDL375
1) More advanced Replay/Challenge system. Only being able to challenge safe/out calls at First Base is very frustrating and becomes boring and repetitive with the same animations EVERY TIME.

2) Create a pitching Motion. We got create a batting stance last year. I'd love the same ability with pitchers, as with some people there isn't really a perfect motion in the game for them.

3) Piggybacking on create a motion, I would also like the ability to select DIFFERENT MOTIONS for pitchers out of the windup and the stretch. For some pitchers, there is not a stance where BOTH their windup and stretch are good, I'd like to be able to set different motions.

4) I'd like to be able to set different batting stances for switch hitters. Many hitters have different stances depending on if they are batting righty or lefty.

5) I would like the ability to EDIT/CREATE coaches! The generic guys are usually terrible, and most of the time they get the uniform styles and uniform NUMBERS incorrect even for the REAL coaches! I'd like to be able to go in and select that the coach/manager will wear #53 and have low socks, for example. OR if they put a fake coach on the Yankees who is 9 feet tall with a BEARD and wearing uniform #46, I'd like to be able to create my OWN COACH the same way we would create a player, just with ONLY the appearance options.

6) Fix rocket bunts. Haven't been able to bunt for 2 years. They just come off the bat too hard and go directly to fielders.

7) Remove the restrictions of pitchers NOT being able to bat/play other positions, and batters NOT being able to pitch. As in REAL LIFE BASEBALL, any player can be put in any position at ANY TIME. I've seen Tampa Bay Rays games where they will put their pitcher in the field to bring in another pitcher, and then place the previous pitcher back on the mound to pitch! Also, we should be able to switch our DH to a position during a game, in real life it results in the loss of the DH and the pitcher now has to bat. Why the game prevents these things is beyond me. They are actual baseball rules and should be allowed.

If these things change, I'll be a happy camper.

I don't play many games with DH but I could have sworn that was in the game, at least in previous years?
Detroit Red Wings
Winnipeg Jets

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show »