Home

Gameplay Videos - Share What You're Seeing and Discuss

This is a discussion on Gameplay Videos - Share What You're Seeing and Discuss within the MLB The Show forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-29-2018, 08:45 PM   #17
Resident film pundit

Blzer's Arena

OVR: 55
re: Gameplay Videos - Share What You're Seeing and Discuss

Quote:
Originally Posted by countryboy
Gameplay.

There are so many different issues that are popping up and I thought I would share myself playing the game so that people could see how the game plays when I play it. See if they are seeing similarities and/or differences.
Got it.

I don't think that issues arise "within an inning" necessarily or anything like that. I've been playing for 3-4 innings so far, and nothing has jumped out at me either besides the shouting kid. Sometimes things come with touch and feel though, and sometimes things just happen simply because.

I've had my outfielders jog at balls when they should have been sprinting to cut it off, I have had identical looking balls be called home run versus in-play, etc. They don't come around every game, but when their head pokes out it is something worth mentioning.

I'd like to start capturing more of my footage as well. I have actually captured some of these, but often what happens is I either leave it on the console and forget which save has what stuff, or I need more HDD space and end up deleting it because the file is gigabytes large. I also don't like uploading these to my YouTube channel when I'm trying to get more substance on there than just these little bits.
Samsung PN60F8500 PDP / Anthem MRX 720 / Klipsch RC-62 II / Klipsch RF-82 II (x2) / Insignia NS-B2111 (x2) / SVS PC13-Ultra / SVS SB-2000 / Sony MDR-7506 Professional / Audio-Technica ATH-R70x / Sony PS3 & PS4 / DirecTV HR44-500 / DarbeeVision DVP-5000 / Panamax M5400-PM / Elgato HD60
Old 07-29-2018, 08:46 PM   #18
Hall Of Fame

bcruise's Arena

OVR: 48

Quote:
Thanks bcruise.

I am using Youtube. I did a dummy test of myself going through menus to see if it worked and it apparently did. I am about to start up a game to stream.

Question is it possible to make the game full screen and get the "ON AIR" side bar off?
Yup - press Share - go to Sharing and Broadcast Settings > Broadcast Settings > Advanced Settings. "Display Message to Spectators and Spectators' Comments" is probably checked. Uncheck it.

You'll still see the on-air notification pop up when/if people come to the stream or if they chat. It won't stay on screen for long, though.
Old 07-29-2018, 08:49 PM   #19
Then..Now...Forever

countryboy's Arena

OVR: 62

Quote:
Originally Posted by bcruise
Yup - press Share - go to Sharing and Broadcast Settings > Broadcast Settings > Advanced Settings. "Display Message to Spectators and Spectators' Comments" is probably checked. Uncheck it.

You'll still see the on-air notification pop up when/if people come to the stream or if they chat. It won't stay on screen for long, though.
Thanks!

Got it....

I'm so technologically ignorant....

EDIT: And I've got it going....I think. I'll let you all know after 9 innings...

EDIT 2: It's a bit nerve racking playing while streaming. I keep thinking..."don't do anything stupid..LOL"

I miss the old days of Operation Sports :(

Louisville Cardinals/St.Louis Cardinals

Last edited by countryboy; 07-29-2018 at 09:36 PM.
Old 07-29-2018, 09:31 PM   #20
Then..Now...Forever

countryboy's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blzer
Got it.

I don't think that issues arise "within an inning" necessarily or anything like that. I've been playing for 3-4 innings so far, and nothing has jumped out at me either besides the shouting kid. Sometimes things come with touch and feel though, and sometimes things just happen simply because.

I've had my outfielders jog at balls when they should have been sprinting to cut it off, I have had identical looking balls be called home run versus in-play, etc. They don't come around every game, but when their head pokes out it is something worth mentioning.

I'd like to start capturing more of my footage as well. I have actually captured some of these, but often what happens is I either leave it on the console and forget which save has what stuff, or I need more HDD space and end up deleting it because the file is gigabytes large. I also don't like uploading these to my YouTube channel when I'm trying to get more substance on there than just these little bits.
I understand that you're not going to see everything in an inning.

This forum has become filled with back and forth of people seeing varying results. And unfortunately here of late, its turning into arguments instead of discussion. My thought is that we have the ability in this day and age to share a video of what we are seeing to show/prove what we are seeing, and that is my intention with this thread.

No more, you're wrong, you're a troll, you're a fanboy, nothing. There is no disguising/hiding what is shown in the video.

Old 07-29-2018, 10:03 PM   #21
MVP

NolanRyansSnowmonkey's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Thanks!

Got it....

I'm so technologically ignorant....

EDIT: And I've got it going....I think. I'll let you all know after 9 innings...

EDIT 2: It's a bit nerve racking playing while streaming. I keep thinking..."don't do anything stupid..LOL"
Lol just play like normal. We all do stupid stuff at times. It would probably make everyone feel better about themselves haha
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-29-2018, 10:31 PM   #22
Resident film pundit

Blzer's Arena

OVR: 55

So I'm allowed to post videos too then, right?

If so, I have three issues to bring up. I already mentioned two of them and it seems I still have those files on this flash drive.

Spoiler
Samsung PN60F8500 PDP / Anthem MRX 720 / Klipsch RC-62 II / Klipsch RF-82 II (x2) / Insignia NS-B2111 (x2) / SVS PC13-Ultra / SVS SB-2000 / Sony MDR-7506 Professional / Audio-Technica ATH-R70x / Sony PS3 & PS4 / DirecTV HR44-500 / DarbeeVision DVP-5000 / Panamax M5400-PM / Elgato HD60

Last edited by Blzer; 07-30-2018 at 01:23 AM.
Old 07-29-2018, 10:38 PM   #23
Then..Now...Forever

countryboy's Arena

Here is the video

EDIT: Could a mod please change the name of this thread to something more fitting? Maybe: GAMEPLAY VIDEOS - SHARE WHAT YOU'RE SEEING AND DISCUSS

No need for all caps.

Thank you in advance.

Last edited by countryboy; 07-30-2018 at 10:31 AM.
Old 07-30-2018, 01:11 AM   #24
Hall Of Fame

KBLover's Arena

OVR: 40

Quote:
Originally Posted by KnightTemplar
It’s got to be an age thing. Sorry, gotta take a nap.
LUL maybe - I'm not exactly young.

Granted, I don't know your age.

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show »