Home

Gameplay Videos - Share What You're Seeing and Discuss

This is a discussion on Gameplay Videos - Share What You're Seeing and Discuss within the MLB The Show forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-01-2018, 09:55 AM   #65
Then..Now...Forever

countryboy's Arena

OVR: 62
Re: Gameplay Videos - Share What You're Seeing and Discuss

Quote:
Originally Posted by NolanRyansSnowmonkey
I tuned in around the 8th inning last night. I hate to say it but i really wasn't tuning in to watch you play. I really only got on because i was looking forward to seeing the latest episode of The Wilkersons. I wish i would have known earlier that the game would preemt it. Couldn't they have at least delayed it or aired it on another channel??? So i end up watching like 7 innings of some game i dont even care about for NOTHING. I dont mean to be one of those people and gripe and complain on here, but come on. They've been advertising this episode constantly and i have looked forward to watching that show all week and they aren't on Netflix. Now i will be behind an episode and i won't know what **** is going on next week. Just assume everyone wants to watch baseball??? THOSE TEAMS ARE NOT EVEN LOCAL TO HERE!! Whatever. Never mind I'm done with this.

I'm trying to figure out what the Wilkerson's is and why its being shown on Fox Sports Channel(my custom theme)

I miss the old days of Operation Sports :(

Louisville Cardinals/St.Louis Cardinals
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-01-2018, 10:13 AM   #66
MVP

NolanRyansSnowmonkey's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by countryboy

I'm trying to figure out what the Wilkerson's is and why its being shown on Fox Sports Channel(my custom theme)
Lol you don't watch the Wilkersons? Hopefully someday it will be on Hulu. Haha

I really did watch from the 8th inning on. I couldn't put it down. Both teams had opportunities but got stifled by the defense/pitching. Just in case someone wants to watch without knowing the outcome i will spoiler the rest. You probably will tell it anyway but just in case I'm not going to be that person lol.

Spoiler
Old 08-01-2018, 10:23 AM   #67
Then..Now...Forever

countryboy's Arena

Quote:
Lol you don't watch the Wilkersons? Hopefully someday it will be on Hulu. Haha

I really did watch from the 8th inning on. I couldn't put it down. Both teams had opportunities but got stifled by the defense/pitching. Just in case someone wants to watch without knowing the outcome i will spoiler the rest. You probably will tell it anyway but just in case I'm not going to be that person lol.

Spoiler
It was fun to play. Just hated being pressed for time and skipping cutscenes cause I usually use those to settle down after something happens.

Spoiler

Thanks for watching. I actually enjoy streaming the games and then watching them while at work and showing them off. People ask what I'm watching and I tell them what it is, and they are like, wow! that looks so real. Well until they see Kelly running around in circles because I was indecisive with the controller....

Old 08-01-2018, 10:46 AM   #68
MVP

NolanRyansSnowmonkey's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by countryboy
It was fun to play. Just hated being pressed for time and skipping cutscenes cause I usually use those to settle down after something happens.

Spoiler

Thanks for watching. I actually enjoy streaming the games and then watching them while at work and showing them off. People ask what I'm watching and I tell them what it is, and they are like, wow! that looks so real. Well until they see Kelly running around in circles because I was indecisive with the controller....
That's the worst part of playing extras on a work night. That's actually why i didn't play last night because i would be getting a late start. But then i got caught up in yours anyway lol.

Spoiler

I'm not sure if it even registered that i was watching live because i wasn't signed in on Youtube. I usually just surf youtube as a guest.

Don't tell them the catcher play was your fault. Tell them he has been battling vertigo and playing through it like a champ.
Old 08-01-2018, 11:01 AM   #69
Then..Now...Forever

countryboy's Arena

Quote:
That's the worst part of playing extras on a work night. That's actually why i didn't play last night because i would be getting a late start. But then i got caught up in yours anyway lol.

Spoiler

I'm not sure if it even registered that i was watching live because i wasn't signed in on Youtube. I usually just surf youtube as a guest.

Don't tell them the catcher play was your fault. Tell them he has been battling vertigo and playing through it like a champ.
Yeah I was exhausted playing last night but I wanted to play and of course the game went extras....LOL

I just ran towards him. Like I said, I was dumbfounded at first because I couldn't believe they actually ran. There was a moment of what the hell is going on...

I watch the Kelly play and I can't help but laugh. Then I get upset because I think, what were you doing? He looked like a cat chasing a laser light....

One thing I enjoy about streaming as well is re-watching I get to enjoy the game moreso because I'm not caught up in what is happening, I'm just watching a broadcast of a baseball game. You get a chance to appreciate the game even more when watching vs playing.

Old 08-02-2018, 02:11 AM   #70
Hall Of Fame

KBLover's Arena

OVR: 40

Alright - tried the Youtube broadcast thing.

Let me know what you think - game and all.

Old 08-02-2018, 03:14 PM   #71
MVP

KnightTemplar's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by KBLover

Quote:
Originally Posted by KBLover

2028? Lol, no wonder none of those names are
familiar.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-02-2018, 03:24 PM   #72
Hall Of Fame

KBLover's Arena

OVR: 40

Quote:
Originally Posted by KnightTemplar
2028? Lol, no wonder none of those names are
familiar.

Yeah, that's my carryover from MLB14

Only MLB guys left are ones that were kids in that year's OSFM roster.

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show »