Home

Top Five Teams Worth Rebuilding in MLB The Show 19 When it Hits Store Shelves

This is a discussion on Top Five Teams Worth Rebuilding in MLB The Show 19 When it Hits Store Shelves within the MLB The Show forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-14-2019, 04:41 PM   #17
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Top Five Teams Worth Rebuilding in MLB The Show 19 When it Hits Store Shelves

My top 5
Seattle-never made a World Series
San Diego-Loaded farm system
Pittsburgh-Never a winner
Baltimore-Hardest rebuild
Texas-Build for the new Park

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Old 01-16-2019, 11:53 AM   #18
Rookie

Taylor Trammell isn't going to see the field in Cincy this year. Also you might want to mention Eugenio Suarez and his top 10 in the NL ops when talking about the Reds offense.
Old 02-05-2019, 08:48 PM   #19
Rookie

Re: Top Five Teams Worth Rebuilding in MLB The Show 19 When it Hits Store Shelves

I think the White Sox should not only be in the top 5 but possibly #1 on this list. Padres should have also made the list.
Old 02-05-2019, 09:22 PM   #20
Rookie

The Blue Jays rebuild is actually mostly done already. Most of the older players have already been traded and/or bought out paving the way for the young prospects to get ample playing time.

Now they just need let those kids play and see what they got, if Guerrero lives up to his potential and Stroman/Sanchez pitch like aces they could be contending sooner rather than later.

Sad thing is that a lot of their prospects won't be in the game (Guerrero, Bichette, Biggio, Pearson) due to not playing a game with the team. Will have to snag them from the vaults.
Old 02-06-2019, 12:19 AM   #21
Rookie

bravo2208's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by acts238shaun
I'll be rebuilding the Marlins, especially since they are getting rid of the horrible idol to wretched baseball management they had in CF.
Yeah that and the lime green walls were the only things preventing me from using them last year. Glad to see somebody finally wised up. Sun Life was a dump, but at least it didn't make my eyes bleed.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-06-2019, 05:28 PM   #22
Rookie

Buehrle56's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by YankeeGuy
I think the White Sox should not only be in the top 5 but possibly #1 on this list. Padres should have also made the list.
How do you rebuild a rebuild? There is no more talent to sell off, its just a waiting game on prospects and going after free agency holes..
Old 02-10-2019, 09:20 AM   #23
Hall Of Fame

Caulfield's Arena

OVR: 8

I have done what I call a reverse rebuild; take a team like Houston or the Cubs, come in as cheap mgmt/ownership, tear that sucker down & rebrand as a under $100 million contender. With a $164 million payroll in 18, San Fran was on my radar, I just ran out of time. One of the first things I'll do in 19, outside of playing an actual game is check out each teams payroll.

A Work in Progress
Old 02-10-2019, 09:29 AM   #24
Contributor

TheKnack's Arena

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by YankeeGuy
The White Sox, Padres, and Blue Jays are largely done. Their farm systems are already so stacked that all a user would have to do is plug and play.

This article highlights teams needing to be dug out of a bigger hole.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Operation Sports mobile app

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show »