Home

MLB The Show 19 Twitch Stream Schedule Revealed

This is a discussion on MLB The Show 19 Twitch Stream Schedule Revealed within the MLB The Show forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 02-05-2019, 12:30 PM   #33
MVP

underdog13's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: MLB The Show 19 Twitch Stream Schedule Revealed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Armor and Sword
That would be actually kinda cool. And a way to draw in franchise players to Diamond Dynasty. I would love to play a real season with my DD team.

Look I dig the card collecting aspect of DD.....and it usually stops there because playing with the team becomes super boring offline, and I can't stand online gameplay on The Show. It is piss poor IMO. Simple as that. Always has been. Game is night and day offline.

So if we get a season mode with the ability to use your DD team.....pretty cool. But again who knows what it is. That will be an interesting stream indeed.
I 100% agree on the gameplay point. Something about the online lag just ruins all the baserunning/fielding interactions.

It would be cool as long as you could do a regular season mode as well. Unfortunately I don't see old season mode with multi-year capabilities coming back or franchise mode adding more options.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
Old 02-05-2019, 12:32 PM   #34
SHOW TIME!!

The Kid 24's Arena

OVR: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by Syce
i believe it would be DeRosa gone, because Plesac tweeted a image of him working on commentary like a month or so ago.
Makes sense, unless they added a 4th person to the booth... But that's highly unlikely.
Old 02-05-2019, 12:33 PM   #35
MVP

Bondsfan's Arena

OVR: 8

No you are right, I shouldn't jump to that conclusion. The advantage of not preordering is, I can wait until I have all the facts before actually buying the game. But at the moment, all the evidence would point to there being no other major additions to franchise mode. Why else would they remove the Franchise stream and make it a sidenote for the "new" season mode if there were major changes? All signs point that it's going to be the same old mode, if there were major changes they would have a dedicated stream for it.

Remember the days when the Show would release a list of all the improvements in the game? Something like "in season contract extensions" would have been a small footnote in 200+ improvements. Now its apparently the cornerstone of what improved in franchise mode. It's just disappointing that it came to this.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-05-2019, 12:33 PM   #36
Then..Now...Forever

countryboy's Arena

OVR: 62

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Kid 24
Makes sense, unless they added a 4th person to the booth... But that's highly unlikely.
I think its an on-field reporter or someone in studio.

Maybe hoping is the better term to use.

I miss the old days of Operation Sports :(

Louisville Cardinals/St.Louis Cardinals
Old 02-05-2019, 12:35 PM   #37
All Star

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigOscar
Maybe it's blind optimism, but perhaps March to October could be online franchise and seasons wrapped together? So multiple people can play the same single season? Literally nothing to back that up, but you'd think there'd have to be a significant change to Seasons for them to think they could take it out for a year, bring it back with a different name and convince anyone it's a new game mode?

I'd imagine that's definitely what that franchise-esque screenshot was for though, with the online rewards for winning the WS

Right. I’ve been kind of waiting/hoping for them to do something similar to Madden with CFM. If this is it I’ll be super excited.

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Old 02-05-2019, 12:36 PM   #38
MVP

Bondsfan's Arena

OVR: 8

That being said, if SDS did overhaul and improve upon Franchise mode (the only mode I play), and their curious marketing ploy is to eliminate talking about it in order to surprise us, then I will be pleasantly ecstatic, and will throw my money at them to buy the game.
Old 02-05-2019, 12:45 PM   #39
The Lama

Armor and Sword's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bondsfan
No you are right, I shouldn't jump to that conclusion. The advantage of not preordering is, I can wait until I have all the facts before actually buying the game. But at the moment, all the evidence would point to there being no other major additions to franchise mode. Why else would they remove the Franchise stream and make it a sidenote for the "new" season mode if there were major changes? All signs point that it's going to be the same old mode, if there were major changes they would have a dedicated stream for it.

Remember the days when the Show would release a list of all the improvements in the game? Something like "in season contract extensions" would have been a small footnote in 200+ improvements. Now its apparently the cornerstone of what improved in franchise mode. It's just disappointing that it came to this.

I do not disagree Mr Bond.
Rise of the Ronin (PS5)
Star Wars Battlefront I and II Remastered (PS5)

Follow me on Twitch
https://www.twitch.tv/armorandsword
Follow me on Twitter
https://twitter.com/ArmorAndSword23
Old 02-05-2019, 12:48 PM   #40
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Armor and Sword
I do not disagree Mr Bond.
You guys are right. I guess my only fear is- With everygame at launch these days, there are always issues and things that need to be updated and patched aswell.

What about the legacy issues with Franchise mode- have those been addressed? or if a new issue pops up- Can i even be optimistic and believe they will patch it ?

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show »