Home

MLB The Show 19 Video - GameStop Monday: Why Pre-Order

This is a discussion on MLB The Show 19 Video - GameStop Monday: Why Pre-Order within the MLB The Show forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 02-14-2019, 10:51 AM   #137
Drop It!

JeterFan02's Arena

OVR: 9
Re: MLB The Show 19 Video - GameStop Monday: Why Pre-Order

Maybe in some cases a few peeps can go to a Red Box and "rent" the game there and see what they think without taking the full plunge?
Bayern Munich!!
Randy Orton..Legend Killer!!!
Old 02-14-2019, 11:21 AM   #138
MVP

StormsWarning's Arena

So looking at pre order, I see theres 2 incentives for the MVP edition, and digital deluxe edition you get a classic stadium.

Now in the past with all editions you use to get the stadium. My problem with this is there forcing you to purchase the more expensive version with out even offering the stadium. As a purchase option after the game is released

I dont care about the packs and diamond dynasty stuff, 30 avatars all that is meh to me, the classic stadium however I do since I mainly play classic seasons.

I dont think that is right, and now I'll have to miss out on a stadium that should have been offered from the beginning.

I swear man...everytime I try to look at things in a positive stature some bs always shows its head with this company.

Smh
Old 02-14-2019, 11:34 AM   #139
MVP

Dolenz's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by StormsWarning
So looking at pre order, I see theres 2 incentives for the MVP edition, and digital deluxe edition you get a classic stadium.

Now in the past with all editions you use to get the stadium. My problem with this is there forcing you to purchase the more expensive version with out even offering the stadium. As a purchase option after the game is released

I dont care about the packs and diamond dynasty stuff, 30 avatars all that is meh to me, the classic stadium however I do since I mainly play classic seasons.

I dont think that is right, and now I'll have to miss out on a stadium that should have been offered from the beginning.

I swear man...everytime I try to look at things in a positive stature some bs always shows its head with this company.

Smh
98% of the people that get that version will get a classic stadium that nobody wants and that goes for peanuts on the marketplace.

It would probably be cheaper to just buy the base edition of the game and then just buy enough stubs to get a few classic stadiums.
Old 02-14-2019, 11:59 AM   #140
MVP

StormsWarning's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dolenz
98% of the people that get that version will get a classic stadium that nobody wants and that goes for peanuts on the marketplace.

It would probably be cheaper to just buy the base edition of the game and then just buy enough stubs to get a few classic stadiums.
So you can buy classic stadiums in diamond dynasty mode and use it in franchise mode? I wasnt aware of that, matter fact I dont even see classic stadiums for sell in 18
Old 02-14-2019, 12:10 PM   #141
MVP

Dolenz's Arena

Quote:
So you can buy classic stadiums in diamond dynasty mode and use it in franchise mode? I wasnt aware of that, matter fact I dont even see classic stadiums for sell in 18
I believe so but I would need to check as I don't play franchise. But classic stadiums should be available in the marketplace to purchase with stubs. Buy a cheap one in 18 and see if it works.

I just checked the market on The Show Nation and it shows these Stadiums in the marketplace
Crosley
Forbes
Griffith
HHH Metrodome
Old Atlanta
Old Miami
Polo Grounds
Shea
Sportsman's
Yankee Stadium

Last edited by Dolenz; 02-14-2019 at 12:13 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-14-2019, 12:14 PM   #142
LETS GO METS!!!

Sheamazin's Arena

OVR: 29

Quote:

Smh
All Classic Stadiums are available for Play Now and Franchise without purchasing them. Never had to buy them
NCAAF: Rutgers Scarlet Knights/Michigan Wolverines
NCAAB: Michigan Wolverines
Old 02-14-2019, 12:19 PM   #143
MVP

Dolenz's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sheamazin
All Classic Stadiums are available for Play Now and Franchise without purchasing them. Never had to buy them
Even better, I never knew that since I don't play franchise.
Old 02-14-2019, 01:05 PM   #144
MVP

StormsWarning's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sheamazin
Ok thank you guys for even responding back, that's something I did not know. So I wonder If this definitely is the case for the past why would they do a pre order only incentive for 2 and not all 3? Unless its a typo.

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show »