Home

MLB The Show 19 Twitch Stream - New Moments Mode & Diamond Dynasty First Look

This is a discussion on MLB The Show 19 Twitch Stream - New Moments Mode & Diamond Dynasty First Look within the MLB The Show forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 03-02-2019, 03:31 PM   #129
Go Cubs Go

WaitTilNextYear's Arena

OVR: 18
Re: MLB The Show 19 Twitch Stream - New Moments Mode & Diamond Dynasty First Look

Quote:
Originally Posted by tessl
I'm exclusively franchise manage mode but I support DD and anything else they produce which makes them money so I can have franchise manage mode. I don't begrudge the DD users for having a mode which gets so much attention despite the fact I don't use it. Same with rtts.
I don't begrudge the DD users at all for anything. It's their right to enjoy what they enjoy and use their product how they like. I do, however, begrudge the studio for so transparently and overtly going away from any of the modes that I like and would play. I think this is a fair and reasonable position. Sort of a modified 'don't hate the player, hate the game' deal.
Old 03-03-2019, 03:14 PM   #130
MVP

MetsFan16's Arena

OVR: 4
Re: MLB The Show 19 Twitch Stream - New Moments Mode & Diamond Dynasty First Look

Moments seem to be a snippet of the actual moment.

Going for 20 Ks with Kerry Wood should be you go in there with maybe some difficulty/slider help and K up 20 people. If you don’t within 9 innings, you fail and have to do it again.

There was one with CY young to throw a 10 inning complete game but you only threw the last one? Cmon there’s gotta be more than that to truly feel the moment.

I’m hoping as they release them throughout the year they’ll hear our feedback and tweak them but out of the box seems underwhelming.

DD quality of life changes had me excited. I’m not a huge DD fan bc I don’t like online play and grinding stat missions. But I do like the structure of the programs and choices to get the rewards. I feel like Offline play in DD was improved which could make me jump back on DD at least until OSFM release.

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show »