Home

What 1 new feature or change would you add/make to Franchise mode in MLB 19?

This is a discussion on What 1 new feature or change would you add/make to Franchise mode in MLB 19? within the MLB The Show forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 03-12-2019, 08:40 AM   #33
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: What 1 new feature or change would you add/make to Franchise mode in MLB 19?

I would like to see teamplay/co-op play in this mode. I can even accept them not moving my thread about this as was done two weeks ago
Old 03-12-2019, 08:55 AM   #34
LVP

BatsareBugs's Arena

OVR: 39
Re: What 1 new feature or change would you add/make to Franchise mode in MLB 19?

Franchise did use to have a owner mode aspect where you changed ticket pricing, vendor pricing, scheduled promotions, provided facilities for your players, signed network and advertisement contracts, and determined their modes of travel.

There were some bugs with it (I remember players who weren't on my team complaining about the lack of certain facilities, most famously Rodrigo Lopez when he was Baltimore would complain about my team, the San Diego Padres, not having a gym, it did give me quite the chuckle).

Anyways, as for my one change, Games of Note during the season. It'd be nice to see a list of no-hitters, perfect games, 4+ hit games, 4 HR games, 15 K+ games, cycles, and other rare feats accomplished.
Old 03-12-2019, 10:43 AM   #35
Rookie

Ranger Fan's Arena

Just put rotating interleague schedules in and I'm ok. A feature Baseball games from 20 years back had yet the Show Cannot seam to crack the code and implement in to today's upgraded systems
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-12-2019, 03:36 PM   #36
MVP

Scooter3's Arena

OVR: 15

Simple give me control of jersey numbers.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Operation Sports mobile app

Mark Twain:
" Man is the only animal that blushes, or needs to."

U.S. Army Veteran
Old 03-12-2019, 04:31 PM   #37
MVP

Jeffrey Smith's Arena

I’d like SDS to get the rights to the top 20 or so prospects so we wouldn’t have to wait for rosters. I’d be fine to start my franchise with 20 real prospects.

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
NBA: TORONTO RAPTORS
Old 03-12-2019, 09:51 PM   #38
MVP

KnightTemplar's Arena

Expand the player base. I lose a ton of players in my carry over roster, the fringe players who are not on the 40 man rosters and might, or might not have a team so they are dumped from the game. Guys like Adam Rosales, who could wind up in the minors.
Old 03-12-2019, 09:54 PM   #39
MVP

ninertravel's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeffrey Smith
I’d like SDS to get the rights to the top 20 or so prospects so we wouldn’t have to wait for rosters. I’d be fine to start my franchise with 20 real prospects.

They do have the rights. they just choose not to pay money to have the rights. (Ohtani was the only special case) if they wanted to they could pay to have the top 100 prospects.
Old 03-12-2019, 10:06 PM   #40
MVP

Jeffrey Smith's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by ninertravel
They do have the rights. they just choose not to pay money to have the rights. (Ohtani was the only special case) if they wanted to they could pay to have the top 100 prospects.

Man, that would be nice.

NBA: TORONTO RAPTORS

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show »