Home

MLB 16: how to record video clip w/o "Preview"

This is a discussion on MLB 16: how to record video clip w/o "Preview" within the MLB The Show forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 03-23-2019, 10:16 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
MLB 16: how to record video clip w/o "Preview"

When I view a replay or game highlight and record by pressing L3, I always get "Preview" on the upper portion of the video. Can someone explain how to record without "Preview" showing on the clip?

P.S. I know this game is 3 years old, but I just bought a PS4, and M16 to play with some of the great historical rosters that have been created by some awesome folks!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-24-2019, 09:41 AM   #2
Hall Of Fame

bcruise's Arena

OVR: 48
Re: MLB 16: how to record video clip w/o "Preview"

Quote:
Originally Posted by bbgeek
When I view a replay or game highlight and record by pressing L3, I always get "Preview" on the upper portion of the video. Can someone explain how to record without "Preview" showing on the clip?

P.S. I know this game is 3 years old, but I just bought a PS4, and M16 to play with some of the great historical rosters that have been created by some awesome folks!
If you're on PS4 you're better off just skipping the in-game recording process entirely and simply using the Share button from a normal replay screen, IMO. That feature was a holdover from the PS3 days and is redundant now that we can just press a button to instantly start recording (or to capture a live period of gameplay up to the time the button is pressed).
Old 03-24-2019, 10:31 AM   #3
Rookie

OVR: 0

Thanks for the suggestion. I am on PS4 and I finally figured out that pressing share twice would start/stop recording, so I can use that while viewing replays.

The replay controls say to use the "hand" to hide the controls, and I think that is the touchpad? Having played XBox exclusively until now, I didn't even know the touchpad existed on a PS4 controller.

Last edited by bbgeek; 03-24-2019 at 11:46 AM.
Old 03-24-2019, 03:42 PM   #4
MVP

timmg's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by bbgeek
Thanks for the suggestion. I am on PS4 and I finally figured out that pressing share twice would start/stop recording, so I can use that while viewing replays.

The replay controls say to use the "hand" to hide the controls, and I think that is the touchpad? Having played XBox exclusively until now, I didn't even know the touchpad existed on a PS4 controller.

Go in your share settings set it to your desired time to record 1min, 3min etc....i have mine set to 1min, if i hit a HR and watch the replay its a lil less than a minute

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show »