Home

Franchise Unlockables..Sounds

This is a discussion on Franchise Unlockables..Sounds within the MLB The Show forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 03-28-2019, 04:26 PM   #25
Pro

BigOrangeVol4Life's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Franchise Unlockables..Sounds

Country boy, I read where you you said they can be used in franchise which is awesome news. Can you buy them and add them to multiple stadiums to hear when you play against that team or can they only be used with your team and your stadium?

Are police/fire engine sirens, commercial jet flyovers, etc available too? I'd like to hear some good classic baseball-themed songs like "Centerfield" by John Fogerty or "The Boys are Back in Town" by Thin Lizzie be played in the stadium between innings too. Like you said, it'll be interesting to see what they release going forward.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-29-2019, 08:44 AM   #26
Then..Now...Forever

countryboy's Arena

OVR: 62

My understanding is that they follow your team to whichever stadium your playing in. I was playing a Spring Training game at Shippert Stadium and heard my homerun call via Matty V.

There are noises/sounds available as well. I don't recall sirens or jet flyovers, but there are things like explosion noise, cash register, womp womp womp, etc...

I miss the old days of Operation Sports :(

Louisville Cardinals/St.Louis Cardinals
Old 03-29-2019, 11:19 PM   #27
Pro

OVR: 4

Can someone tell me how you unlock the stadium.sounds. All of mine are locked with no explanation on how to unlock them

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
Old 03-30-2019, 05:35 AM   #28
Then..Now...Forever

countryboy's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Willis135
Can someone tell me how you unlock the stadium.sounds. All of mine are locked with no explanation on how to unlock them

Press the touchpad to access the quick menu. Select MY INVENTORY. Then select MY UNLOCKABLES. There you will find all the unlockables within MLB 19. Scroll over to access STADIUM SOUNDS, NO DOUBT HOMERUN CALLS, AND HOME RUN CALLS. Press X on the one you want to "buy" (with stubs of course) and select VIEW IN MARKET. It will bring up a screen showing the cost (again in stubs) to buy it now. If you have enough stubs to purchase, press X, then select BUY/SELL OPTIONS and you can buy.

Old 03-30-2019, 05:50 AM   #29
MVP

itsmb8's Arena

OVR: 5

I wish Uecker's "Get up, Get Outta Here, Gone!!" was one of them but at least Matty V does say it in game. Its just not that often and only at Miller Park.
Old 03-30-2019, 09:13 AM   #30
Pro

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by countryboy
Press the touchpad to access the quick menu. Select MY INVENTORY. Then select MY UNLOCKABLES. There you will find all the unlockables within MLB 19. Scroll over to access STADIUM SOUNDS, NO DOUBT HOMERUN CALLS, AND HOME RUN CALLS. Press X on the one you want to "buy" (with stubs of course) and select VIEW IN MARKET. It will bring up a screen showing the cost (again in stubs) to buy it now. If you have enough stubs to purchase, press X, then select BUY/SELL OPTIONS and you can buy.
Thanks, I wasnt sure if there was another way other than buying them. But Stubs are easy to come by so no big deal.

Old 03-30-2019, 09:51 AM   #31
Pro

BigOrangeVol4Life's Arena

OVR: 0

A genius move by SDS if it isn't already planned with this is to have team specific sound effects such as the Tomahawk Chop for Atlanta where it's played at Sun Trust Park in appropriate situations... SDS could make a pile of money off this, and The Show fans would be pleased too...

https://youtu.be/emQ6_PrRzIk
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-30-2019, 09:57 AM   #32
Then..Now...Forever

countryboy's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Willis135
Thanks, I wasnt sure if there was another way other than buying them. But Stubs are easy to come by so no big deal.

You can get them via opening a pack but buying is easier

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show »