Home

MLB The Show 19 Reporting Bugs

This is a discussion on MLB The Show 19 Reporting Bugs within the MLB The Show forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-19-2019, 09:02 AM   #121
BING BONG

DieHardYankee26's Arena

OVR: 10
Re: MLB The Show 19 Reporting Bugs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikeyo918
Franchise mode
Armor sliders
OSFM rosters

Huge bug I ran into regarding auto fielding. Seems like in force out situations when you tap either 1st or 3rd to run to the base the fielder will overrun the bag and is locked in where you cannot throw the ball. Bottom 9th bases loaded up by 1, I get a ground out to 1B except my 1B kept on running lol.
I hope they fix this. I was so excited to get out of a men on 1st and 2nd jam with 2 outs last night just to get a groundball to my first baseman and he starts jogging to the dugout ignoring the base. Of course the next batter hits a grand slam, I would've lost a controller if I hadn't been up so many runs at the time lol.
I can't hide who I am, baby I'm a gangster
In the Rolls Royce, steppin' on a mink rug
The clique just a gang of bosses that linked up
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-19-2019, 11:47 AM   #122
TSD
Rookie

OVR: 0

Occasionally in RTTS, the game gets stuck transitioning between innings during a cut scene of the stadium. Doesn't freeze as I can still see umpires moving or flags waving, etc., but i can't adance. When you pause, the option to go to Next Appearance or Exit isn't available, so I have to reboot the game. Really frustrsting.
Old 04-22-2019, 07:07 PM   #123
Banned

Have Mike Trouts wrong colored batting gloves already been mentioned? They’re half black when they shouldn’t be.
Old 04-23-2019, 04:26 PM   #124
Rookie

TonyMoraco15's Arena

Alright guys! I know this is NOT a bug, maybe, but here it is:

Im playing in my franchise with the Tigers at home in early April, and its Raining hard. But the stadium is filled with fans sitting in their seats like nothing is happening, with t shirts and everything... thats not very real.

I would like to see very few fans in the stands with maybe some umbrellas and what not.

Hopefully it gets fixed.
Old 04-24-2019, 07:18 AM   #125
Pro

OVR: 4

I have September call ups set to manual and the computer keeps calling people up, which is irritating because it uses up an option. It causes anyone called up to have low morale even going into the next season when they are back in the minors

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-24-2019, 09:26 AM   #126
Rookie

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by VeganRob
Umm...

I’m playing franchise mode against the CPU and hit a home run with Gary Sanchez vs Baltimore in Camden Yards. The ball clears the fences by far, deep into the Baltimore pen. The ball then disappears as it lands near the players in the pen and then the centerfielder runs to the outfield wall, put his hand at the bottom of wall and then has the ball and throws to the infield. Sanchez is still rounding the bases in his home run animation and is tagged out between second and third and credited with only a single. Wtf?

Attachment 163318Attachment 163319Attachment 163320Attachment 163321

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Very similar thing happened to me last night. I did report it to The Show Nation.

I was playing as the Brewers against the Angels in Anaheim. Albert Pujols hit a Home Run over the left field wall. I had switched to control the left fielder, but the ball was clearly a home run. As Albert is running the bases, the CF comes running over and picks up the ball which is now lying on the warning track below the wall. I am now controlling the CF and throw to the cutoff man, and then home to the catcher. There was a play at the plate as if this was a normal runner going home However, Albert did beat the throw home. Even the announcers were now commenting on how he was trying for home.

After the play, I went to instant replay and reviewed it several times. The ball clearly was a home run as it went over the wall by a great distance. It then appeared that the ball rolled back through the outfield wall and was still in play.

Rick
Old 04-24-2019, 05:29 PM   #127
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by coldspy26
Just figured out that any player that gets to 256 put outs the number rolls over and destroys your fielding % and WAR, true for CPU also.
I hope you reported this. It's an easy fix once you describe it to them.
Old 04-24-2019, 07:14 PM   #128
Rookie

Anyone else having sound glitches? No bat to ball sounds, no umpire voices and no ball to glove sounds?

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show »