Home

MLB The Show 19 Patch 1.08 Available Later This Morning, Patch Notes

This is a discussion on MLB The Show 19 Patch 1.08 Available Later This Morning, Patch Notes within the MLB The Show forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-17-2019, 06:19 PM   #17
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: MLB The Show 19 Patch 1.08 Available Later This Morning, Patch Notes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Therebelyell626
He's already in the high 80's for stamina. And if I bump up the slider every pitcher will be pitching until the 9th. The issue even crops up on simulated games because he has slightly above reliever stats. Definitely a glitch

It is a glitch but you can edit his H/9 to 99, stamina to 99 and durability to 99 to fix it. Otherwise in any simulated franchise mode Ohtani will get lit up during practically every start.

Even with his H/9 and stamina at 99, he still doesn't go past 6 innings in my games or even pitch that unreal because of the glitch of him hitting making him more tired before his starts. Ohtani had a 9ERA over 32 starts in a few of my franchise sims before I figured out why it was happening.
Old 04-17-2019, 08:18 PM   #18
MVP

King Gro23's Arena

OVR: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by Therebelyell626
He's already in the high 80's for stamina. And if I bump up the slider every pitcher will be pitching until the 9th. The issue even crops up on simulated games because he has slightly above reliever stats. Definitely a glitch
I said only do that edit when he is pitching

Sent from my SM-G965U using Operation Sports mobile app

Suscribe on Youtube
https://www.youtube.com/user/GleezyBaby43
Gleezybaby43
Old 04-18-2019, 02:38 AM   #19
MVP

MatrixTN's Arena

OVR: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caulfield
I thought that was something already in, whats this new visual ?
The completed steps are now checked off. Previously there was confusion if you already had or not.
Old 04-18-2019, 09:45 AM   #20
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by delv213
It is a glitch but you can edit his H/9 to 99, stamina to 99 and durability to 99 to fix it. Otherwise in any simulated franchise mode Ohtani will get lit up during practically every start.

Even with his H/9 and stamina at 99, he still doesn't go past 6 innings in my games or even pitch that unreal because of the glitch of him hitting making him more tired before his starts. Ohtani had a 9ERA over 32 starts in a few of my franchise sims before I figured out why it was happening.
What they need to fix regarding stamina is progression because every pitcher declines at a rate of -1 stamina every year.

I will say although my franchise is early and I haven't gotten to the first draft yet there seem to be more players in the scouting pool with high stamina. Whether they have high stamina when drafted I can't say but it appears they may have addressed the stamina issue via the draft.

If a starting pitcher doesn't have 80 or better stamina he is essentially a 5 inning or less pitcher.
Old 04-18-2019, 10:25 AM   #21
Pro

They need a harder pitching difficulty imo, something after legend

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-18-2019, 03:29 PM   #22
Rookie

BeatArmy's Arena

OVR: 1

Goody, still not fixing pitchers being in the lineup whether you want them to or, more often than not, don't want them.

Ugh, can I get a refund please?
Old 04-18-2019, 03:44 PM   #23
Rookie

MightyMaxxx13's Arena

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by tessl
What they need to fix regarding stamina is progression because every pitcher declines at a rate of -1 stamina every year.

I will say although my franchise is early and I haven't gotten to the first draft yet there seem to be more players in the scouting pool with high stamina. Whether they have high stamina when drafted I can't say but it appears they may have addressed the stamina issue via the draft.

If a starting pitcher doesn't have 80 or better stamina he is essentially a 5 inning or less pitcher.
FYI I drafted a SP with 80/80 stamina on his scouting report, when I actually got to look at his att’s after the draft his stamina rating was 95.

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show »