Home

Upload to Cloud Error in Franchise

This is a discussion on Upload to Cloud Error in Franchise within the MLB The Show forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-03-2016, 11:11 AM   #1
Rookie

Flames24Rulz's Arena

OVR: 1
Upload to Cloud Error in Franchise

Wondering if anyone else has experienced this...

My buddy and I play our offline franchise religiously -- we upload the saved files to the cloud and play that way. However, we noticed on Sunday night (after the patch came out) that we both were getting an error when trying to load our file through the cloud. The game recognized the latest uploaded version and the time it was uploaded, but when you actually go to download the latest saved file to your system, there is an error that says "Failed to download/apply data." It then boots you back to the main menu and you can't do anything with the saved franchise...

Both of us tried to save another file and upload a different file to the cloud, but to no avail -- we're getting the same error message on both of our consoles. I'm hoping that enough people see this and we can hopefully get this rectified. We tried Sunday night as well as several times yesterday -- I'll try it again when I get home from work this afternoon, but I can bet the same thing is going to happen again.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Error.jpg (92.8 KB, 59 views)
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-03-2016, 06:16 PM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 3
Re: Upload to Cloud Error in Franchise

I'm getting the same error message. I last played at a buddy's house on Sunday evening before the patch was applied. Of course patch applied and this is first time trying to download file since patch was applied.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 05-03-2016, 07:05 PM   #3
Rookie

OVR: 0

Were having the same issue. I wonder if we can delete the patch then we can load our franchises again. Big time problem since this is the only way we play.
Old 05-03-2016, 10:59 PM   #4
Rookie

OVR: 3

That's a great idea. I'll have to try that tomorrow. If you try before me, please post and let me know.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 05-04-2016, 07:54 AM   #5
Rookie

Flames24Rulz's Arena

My buddy tried to delete the game and reinstall it, but to use network features, you have to download the latest patch supposedly.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-04-2016, 11:06 AM   #6
3X MLBTS Champion

mlblover15's Arena

OVR: 19

well i have a feeling their will have to be another patch to fix this problem that this one created... i have the same issue as well.. i have started to just manually save my franchise the old fashioned way until it gets fixed...
Old 05-04-2016, 04:38 PM   #7
Rookie

OVR: 0

I hope enough people use this feature the the devs fix this. This potentially is a game killer for our franchise. Especially since Online leagues are in such rough shape.
Old 05-12-2016, 09:58 PM   #8
Rookie

Hey guys, I'm also experiencing the same issue. And since my brother and I (I'm away at school and he's working) play from different houses, it has completely ruined our franchise mode. I tweeted Ramone Russel and he said to file a bug report; so I did. Here it is: http://theshownation.com/bug_reports/14535

I suggest everyone go on and do the same, because Russel flat-out told me on twitter that he "can't recall" many people complaining about this issue, so lets show the developers that it clearly is an issue that should be addressed

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show »