Home

Patch 1.13 is in development. No release date nor details

This is a discussion on Patch 1.13 is in development. No release date nor details within the MLB The Show forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-14-2019, 11:54 PM   #9
MVP

OVR: 0
Re: Patch 1.13 is in development. No release date nor details

I'm still holding out hope that the videoboard layouts in Oakland and/or San Francisco can be updated, similar to what happened with Coors Field's board last summer.

At the very least, I'd like to see the version of Oracle Park's board that's in the game (used in real life from 2016-2018) be correct. It was fine in patch 1.11, but 1.12 messed up some of the color schemes.
MLS: San Jose Earthquakes
EPL: Brentford FC

RIP San Francisco Deltas | 2017 NASL Champions
Old 06-15-2019, 10:46 AM   #10
Rookie

game is playing great! but ............. im in manager mode if they dont fix a simple thing like injuries im done with this game and back to the amazing OOTP!
Old 06-15-2019, 07:51 PM   #11
MVP

OVR: 6

One other fix: The in game player card used to display stats. You can only view them on the player card outside the game. I hope this is a bug that can be fixed.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-15-2019, 09:20 PM   #12
Rookie

smokines3's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by knich
One other fix: The in game player card used to display stats. You can only view them on the player card outside the game. I hope this is a bug that can be fixed.
This has annoyed me too
Old 06-16-2019, 09:24 AM   #13
2022 Clark Cup Champions!

Instant C1a55ic's Arena

OVR: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wrigleyville_16
I'd love to see further optimizations of the frame rate. It's pretty decent right now, but I'd like for the level of smoothness to carry over to every ball park. That and I really wish we had more control of Fielding.

This

Was playing last night in Coors field, and it was difficult to say the least. My pitch release timing was way off as the framerate dipped a ton when Freeman was on the mound. Not saying it was the framerate, but I gave up 3 hr's as my release timing was off, and the ball went to the hitters hot zone.

Hitting was also a little difficult, as when I have a runner on, the frames drop as well.

Tried another game in Arizona, and it played much better. I struck out 8 with Freeman, and gave up 2 runs, on 6 hits over 7. Even put 9 runs on the board against them. Oh well, still love the game.
MLB - Toronto Blue Jays 56-45
NHL - Colorado Avalanche 2022 STANLEY CUP CHAMPIONS
United States Hockey League - Sioux City Musketeers
2022 Clark Cup Champions
Old 06-16-2019, 10:04 AM   #14
Banned

OVR: 27

I'd like to know why they removed what the CPU players numbers are against left and right handed pitching when seeing who is up next when viewing your bullpen. Now it just shows their contact and power ratings.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk
Old 06-16-2019, 01:27 PM   #15
MVP

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhilliesFan13
I'd like to know why they removed what the CPU players numbers are against left and right handed pitching when seeing who is up next when viewing your bullpen. Now it just shows their contact and power ratings.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk
Yes the bullpen screen was so important for seeing such stats as well as the number of appearances of the pitcher and all the season stats for the pitcher. I also want in game when push up on the stick that you can what type of reliever is warming (MR, LR CL). I would also like that identifier for the current pitcher either in the pause menu or the drop down bar.

MV also often tells you about the head to head matchup once the batter gets to the plate. It would be nice if we could access this info before the batter is at the plate. I have been sorta tracking the info and the outcomes seem to be dictated by past history so it would be helpful in advance to know the batter is 15 for 20 against the pitcher with 7 HRs..lol.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-16-2019, 11:23 PM   #16
Rookie

Sparky_OS's Arena

Does anyone know if they are going to address the problem with the player photos turning into the digital face model when you send the player to the minors. Once you bring the back up they lose their player photo. It drives me crazy. Half of my franchise is players with no photos due to injuries and call ups.

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show »