Home

Why are mods so sensitive on here?

This is a discussion on Why are mods so sensitive on here? within the MLB The Show forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show
eFootball PES 2020 Demo Arrives on July 30, Details Here
EA Access Coming to PlayStation 4 on July 24
What We Learned About the New QB Throwing Styles in Madden 20
Closed Thread

Old 06-14-2019, 04:15 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
Angry Why are mods so sensitive on here?

They just locked my thread https://forums.operationsports.com/f...backwards.html

And gave some bogus excuse for doing it, even though there are threads covering 1 of my points on the front page of general and have been sitting there for days... such as https://forums.operationsports.com/f...nse-awful.html talking about defense... same thing that i was discussing just 1 of my points....

If you cant take criticism maybe you need thicker skin? Nothing in my thread was worth locking it and babying these devs does not help nor solve anything.

Don't moderate a forum if you arent going to let people discuss and give their opinions on the game and the direction that its going.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-14-2019, 04:22 PM   #2
Hunt for October Begins!

countryboy's Arena

OVR: 62
Re: Why are mods so sensitive on here?

If locked threads bother you, you're not going to be a fan of the outcome of this one.

I miss the old OS

There are two things you can't get back in this world; time and money. Spend both wisely

Louisville|Cardinals
Old 06-14-2019, 04:23 PM   #3
MVP

Rocket32's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by HypeRNT
They just locked my thread https://forums.operationsports.com/f...backwards.html

And gave some bogus excuse for doing it, even though there are threads covering 1 of my points on the front page of general and have been sitting there for days... such as https://forums.operationsports.com/f...nse-awful.html talking about defense... same thing that i was discussing just 1 of my points....

If you cant take criticism maybe you need thicker skin? Nothing in my thread was worth locking it and babying these devs does not help nor solve anything.

Don't moderate a forum if you arent going to let people discuss and give their opinions on the game and the direction that its going.
The thread you posted a link to has been locked as well, just like your thread. The mods aren’t trying to stop you from giving negative feedback about the game. They just want you to do it in the Impressions thread like everyone else, whether it’s positive or negative. If you have a complaint about your thread being closed though you should probably politely message a mod. If anything, starting a thread like this is only going to get you in more trouble.

The mod who closed your thread directed you to the impressions thread. You can give your feedback on the game there.

Last edited by Rocket32; 06-14-2019 at 04:27 PM.
Old 06-14-2019, 04:31 PM   #4
All Star

Caulfield's Arena

OVR: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by HypeRNT

I think its 'cause they dont like the Show. or baseball. thats why the football and basketball forums are above this one. really, what else could it be?
Old 06-14-2019, 04:37 PM   #5
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rocket32
The thread you posted a link to has been locked as well, just like your thread. The mods arenít trying to stop you from giving negative feedback about the game. They just want you to do it in the Impressions thread like everyone else, whether itís positive or negative. If you have a complaint about your thread being closed though you should probably politely message a mod. If anything, starting a thread like this is only going to get you in more trouble.

The mod who closed your thread directed you to the impressions thread. You can give your feedback on the game there.
Which is just another cop out to basically prevent us from giving any feedback for people to see by forcing us into 1 thread that people dont wana scroll thru a million pages... Every single thread on the front page can be classified as a "impressions" thread.... So basically they get to pick and choose which thread will be allowed to be posted and thats messed up
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-14-2019, 04:46 PM   #6
Dad Interrupted

Bullit's Arena

OVR: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by countryboy
If locked threads bother you, you're not going to be a fan of the outcome of this one.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Caulfield
I think its 'cause they dont like the Show. or baseball. thats why the football and basketball forums are above this one. really, what else could it be?

My heart and soul hurt for your lost presence in my life.
Old 06-14-2019, 04:55 PM   #7

jvalverde88's Arena

OVR: 28

No need to create a thread of this kind, if you have a issue with why your thread was closed PM the mod that closed your thread.

Quote:
Never let fear determine who you are. Never let where you came from determine where you are going.
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show »