Home

Patch 1.14 is in development. No notes nor release date at this time

This is a discussion on Patch 1.14 is in development. No notes nor release date at this time within the MLB The Show forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-27-2019, 06:37 PM   #1
Then..Now...Forever

countryboy's Arena

OVR: 62
Patch 1.14 is in development. No notes nor release date at this time

Ok I did this for patch 1.13 and I thought I would do it again, just to alert the community that may not keep up with the Twitch streams.

Patch 1.14 is in development at this time. Ramone said they "are putting the finishing touches on it". There is no release date nor any patch notes, however Ramone did say that at this moment there is no proposed gameplay tuning planned, but that could change.

So for anyone wondering, like myself, if patch 1.13 was the final patch, it is not.

That concludes today's Show public service announcement.

I miss the old days of Operation Sports :(

Louisville Cardinals/St.Louis Cardinals
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-27-2019, 06:43 PM   #2
MVP

TripleCrown's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Patch 1.14 is in development. No notes nor release date at this time

Quote:
Originally Posted by countryboy
Ok I did this for patch 1.13 and I thought I would do it again, just to alert the community that may not keep up with the Twitch streams.

Patch 1.14 is in development at this time. Ramone said they "are putting the finishing touches on it". There is no release date nor any patch notes, however Ramone did say that at this moment there is no proposed gameplay tuning planned, but that could change.

So for anyone wondering, like myself, if patch 1.13 was the final patch, it is not.

Thanks Countryboy for taking a hit for the community watching that weekly DD cards fest to keep us up to date with coming patches.
Old 06-27-2019, 09:42 PM   #3
Pro

BigOrangeVol4Life's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by countryboy

What problems/glitches/issues would you like to see it address?
Old 06-27-2019, 10:03 PM   #4
Then..Now...Forever

countryboy's Arena

OVR: 62

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigOrangeVol4Life
What problems/glitches/issues would you like to see it address?
My biggest issue is cosmetic in nature where "fake" managers wear jackets in the dugout all season long. It's annoying to me...

If they could incorporate the ability to edit managers, or let those of us that do single team control view the managerial staffs of the other 29 teams that would be great.

I don't see either of these happening in a patch.

Realistically I'd like to see:

* Injuries in manage only mode. I don't play this mode, but several in the community do and to not have injuries during franchise is just a buzz kill.

* Clean up DH/P bug issue. It still seems to pop up every now and again according to the community. I haven't personally seen it (knock on wood) but if its still happening, it needs to be, and hopefully it can be, cleaned up.

* First baseman running past the bag when getting unassisted force out. Again, I haven't experienced this bug but its there, and has been there, so hopefully it gets cleaned up.

* Stats resetting when jumping into quick manage game and back out. Since double switches aren't an option in quick manage mode, the only way to do it is jump into the game, make the double switch and then back out. Doing so is causing this ugly stat resetting bug.

* Relief pitcher logic. Again I personally don't have an issue, but plenty in the community do, so hopefully SDS has read the complaints/issues and has a remedy for those who are experiencing those issues

I miss the old days of Operation Sports :(

Louisville Cardinals/St.Louis Cardinals
Old 06-27-2019, 10:09 PM   #5
Hall Of Fame

Caulfield's Arena

OVR: 8

?

if you decide to pass on a patch update downloading, can you still access the vault or save live roster updates? Thanks in advance

A Work in Progress
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-28-2019, 01:26 AM   #6
Rookie

I'd prefer they fix portraits/pictures in Franchise/exhibition not showing up after they send a person down to the minors even after they're called up. Nothing worse than seeing guys with their portraits in the game like Judge or Betances not showing up when I know they would on the default roster.

I can't play this game because of that.
Old 06-28-2019, 08:16 AM   #7
Pro

JHodges57's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by delv213
I'd prefer they fix portraits/pictures in Franchise/exhibition not showing up after they send a person down to the minors even after they're called up. Nothing worse than seeing guys with their portraits in the game like Judge or Betances not showing up when I know they would on the default roster.

I can't play this game because of that.

You can't play the game because of pictures?
Old 06-28-2019, 08:33 AM   #8
MVP

TheWarmWind's Arena

It's not really the pitcher as a DH bug anymore. I've actually yet to see a pitcher DH since the patch (mind you I've barely been able to play). It's just that some IRL pitchers are being used as RF subs.

I just had a thought though while writing this, I need to check to make sure that those players still are SPers, and haven't been permanently changed to RFers by the bug and subsequent patch.

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Operation Sports mobile app

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show »