Home

Old 07-20-2019, 07:19 AM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 3
Did 1.15 turn injuries on?!?!

I set up my Franchise to have injuries OFF, but in my first game since 1.15, Zack Britton gets linedrived in the head and has a concussion and needs to be on the DL for 1-2 weeks.

What is going on? I've gone through every option menu I can think of and can't find a specific place to check to make sure injuries are still OFF?

Where can I check and make sure injuries are OFF, and if they've gone on, how do I turn them OFF in an EXISTING FRANCHISE?

Thank you.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-20-2019, 07:57 AM   #2
Hunt for October Begins!

countryboy's Arena

OVR: 62
Re: Did 1.15 turn injuries on?!?!

You can't turn injuries on and off once a franchise has started, so there will not be an option to check nor to toggle back to off if they were switched to on by the latest patch.

I miss the old OS

There are two things you can't get back in this world; time and money. Spend both wisely

Louisville|Cardinals
Old 07-20-2019, 08:04 AM   #3
Rookie

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by countryboy
You can't turn injuries on and off once a franchise has started, so there will not be an option to check nor to toggle back to off if they were switched to on by the latest patch.
Would turning the injury slider all the way to nothing be a workaround to prevent future injuries?
Old 07-20-2019, 08:09 AM   #4
Hunt for October Begins!

countryboy's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by JDL375
Would turning the injury slider all the way to nothing be a workaround to prevent future injuries?
The way I understand the slider it would not. It is a frequency slider, so lowering it to to "zero" only sets the frequency of injuries happening to the lowest possible value, but does not completely turn them off.

Again, this is my understanding of how the slider works, I could be incorrect.

Since you're not wanting injuries to occur it wouldn't hurt to try it and see what happens.

I miss the old OS

There are two things you can't get back in this world; time and money. Spend both wisely

Louisville|Cardinals
Old 07-20-2019, 09:35 AM   #5
Rookie

CHIBHAWKSRULE's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by countryboy
Yea you can...in Franchise go to your settings in Gameplay options to General Advanced.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-20-2019, 09:40 AM   #6
Hunt for October Begins!

countryboy's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by CHIBHAWKSRULE
Yea you can...in Franchise go to your settings in Gameplay options to General Advanced.
I stand corrected. I looked here before but simply overlooked it.

Sorry OP.

I miss the old OS

Louisville|Cardinals
Old 07-20-2019, 11:18 AM   #7
Rookie

shawn306's Arena

Ok I don't what I did or if the patch did something but I can't change my camera view anymore. I use broadcast since I am a MoM player and when I started a game this morning The camera view was from homeplate. So I went to move it to Broadcast but as am going through all the views none of them are changing. i.e ( like a preview of the view before you select)
Old 07-20-2019, 11:25 AM   #8
Rookie

Works for me, but your team has to be either pitching for the pitching camera and vice versa for batting. I donít think it mattered before the patch.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show »