Home

IBU: A 30 Team Franchise Relocation Series for MLB The Show 20

This is a discussion on IBU: A 30 Team Franchise Relocation Series for MLB The Show 20 within the MLB The Show forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 03-21-2020, 12:10 PM   #33
Rookie

CrimsonLeal's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: IBU: 30-Team Franchise rebranding series for MLB 20

Adjustments.jpg
I know I’ve posted about these uniforms quite a bit, but here are how all 30 turned out this year. Started these the first day of early access, got done around Monday morning, and finished tweaking and editing them all by Wednesday.

If people are interested in making any of these jerseys let me know! I can post tutorial videos on how to recreate them, or even upload jersey logos if needed.

Stay tuned for a big update regarding the roster tomorrow!
Old 03-21-2020, 12:50 PM   #34
Jr.
Playgirl Coverboy

Jr.'s Arena

OVR: 18

Great job! I thought about doing this myself but one team took me about 3 hours. No way I'd have the patience for a whole league

Sent from my SM-G970U using Operation Sports mobile app

Watch me play video games
Old 03-21-2020, 02:00 PM   #35
Rookie

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrimsonLeal
I know I’ve posted about these uniforms quite a bit, but here are how all 30 turned out this year. Started these the first day of early access, got done around Monday morning, and finished tweaking and editing them all by Wednesday.

If people are interested in making any of these jerseys let me know! I can post tutorial videos on how to recreate them, or even upload jersey logos if needed.

Stay tuned for a big update regarding the roster tomorrow!
Did you make home/away or just one set per team? If two sets, I'd love to see the others.

I'm in the process of creating my own 30 team rebrand .. right now I have 8 of the 30 teams done.

I'm thinking of trying to recreate/use a few of yours (Omaha, Tacoma, Orlando, maybe San Jose and I wanted to use Aurora too but was bummed "Northern Lights" isn't a team audio spoken).. I may reach out if assistance is required.

I'm also stoked for news on your roster as that's the one I plan to use. I've been playing exhibition and a few test franchises with Bacon's to see my created teams in action .. and I'm having a blast with them.. but since my concept is a "new" league like yours, I'm looking forward to your roster with no previous stats attached to players.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-21-2020, 02:05 PM   #36
Rookie

Re: MLB 20: 30-Team Franchise rebranding series

Also in theory if you wanted to share these teams/Jerseys, couldn't the files just be saved on a USB then uploaded online, then saved on a USB in the other end and imported to that person's PS4?
Old 03-21-2020, 02:09 PM   #37
Rookie

Legaci3's Arena

OVR: 1

Has anyone test how budgets are affected by the smaller stadium? Don't have anytime to test it at the moment so was wondering if anyone else has.

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports

GT: Ahh ToasTy
PSN: StraightOuttaDR
Old 03-21-2020, 04:02 PM   #38
Rookie

CrimsonLeal's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Legaci3
Has anyone test how budgets are affected by the smaller stadium? Don't have anytime to test it at the moment so was wondering if anyone else has.

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports

I have yet to really test this out since the contracts on my roster don’t make a dent in the budget.

I’ll import all the teams with the live rosters and see how it plays out.

I’ll post the away jerseys later tonight
Old 03-21-2020, 05:30 PM   #39
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrimsonLeal
I have yet to really test this out since the contracts on my roster don’t make a dent in the budget.
Out of curiosity what are the contracts like ? Are they all for the same number of years or are some shelter deals so some players will hit free agency after a couple seasons ?
Old 03-21-2020, 09:00 PM   #40
Rookie

Re: MLB 20: 30-Team Franchise rebranding series

Just curious. I edited about 5-6 teams and planned on doing a franchise. I have saved each team individually...is there a way to edit the jerseys outside of selecting new franchise? And what screen r u at where you get pictures of the guys in their jerseys like that? I want to take pics of the ones I’ve created and show a buddy but I don’t know where to go to see the guys in their jerseys like your pics

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show »