Home

MLB The Show 20 Early Release Starts at Midnight Eastern: What Will You Do First?

This is a discussion on MLB The Show 20 Early Release Starts at Midnight Eastern: What Will You Do First? within the MLB The Show forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 03-12-2020, 03:25 PM   #17
Pro

JHodges57's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: MLB The Show 20 Early Release Starts at Midnight Eastern: What Will You Do First?

Continue sleeping.
Old 03-12-2020, 03:59 PM   #18
1B, OF

Perfect Zero's Arena

OVR: 29
Re: MLB The Show 20 Early Release Starts at Midnight Eastern: What Will You Do First?

My tradition since 08 has been Rangers vs. Astros. Since this is the first year at the new Arlington Stadium, I'll play it there. Then I'll probably play some RTTS.

Old 03-12-2020, 05:00 PM   #19
Rookie

duh1call3dston3s's Arena

I got the anniversary edition, so I値l open up my packs and get my DD team situated; edit uniforms, make my roster, etc.

After that, I値l get an exhibition game in. Yanks vs. Astros at the stadium. Usually I値l play against the Red Sox in a quick exhibition game, but ya know 😉

Once my D.D. squad and my exhibition game are completed, I値l probably start up with my franchise. I like to make things realistic to start off the season, so I was planning on having Judge, Hicks, and Stanton injured. Now that the season is starting later that messes things up and I may just keep them. Not sure though I really wanted Frazier to start in MLB. Guess it値l be a game time decision. I致e already decided to sit Severino for the season due to TJ surgery.
Old 03-12-2020, 08:10 PM   #20
MVP

dubplate's Arena

OVR: 12

Play an exhibition game to get my timing down and then it痴 off to the races with my Phillies franchise.
Old 03-12-2020, 08:10 PM   #21
Best in the World

BDKiiing's Arena

OVR: 23

In about a hour I'll be diving in and checking out the full minors rosters.

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-12-2020, 09:46 PM   #22
Rookie

sh1ne's Arena

Going to play a few exhibition games to get a feel for the mechanics and then create a RTTS right fielder and a LH starting pitcher. Finally going to start a Blue Jays franchise.

Just a little more than two hours left, can't wait!
Old 03-12-2020, 10:25 PM   #23
Rookie

bravo2208's Arena

Very first thing I'll do is import my music. Then, I'll take some BP to get my timing down. After that, I'll play my annual Braves/Mets kickoff game, followed by exhibition games until my reflexes stop working.

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show »