Home

Official 2020 Uniforms Errors and Omissions (Every MLB Uniform In Video Within)

This is a discussion on Official 2020 Uniforms Errors and Omissions (Every MLB Uniform In Video Within) within the MLB The Show forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 03-14-2020, 06:14 PM   #41
MVP

Bartolo Colon's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Official 2020 Uniforms Errors and Omissions (Every MLB Uniform In Video Within)

Not sure if this counts but; Bernie Brewer is wearing the previous era Brewers’ uniform when he goes down the slide.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-14-2020, 07:29 PM   #42
Rookie

Lonestar80's Arena

Re: Official 2020 Uniforms Errors and Omissions (Every MLB Uniform In Video Within)

I sure wish they would put the correct ST jerseys in the game. I never have understood why they have the BP jerseys in the game. Lol
Old 03-14-2020, 08:46 PM   #43
Bacon's Fictional Roster

bacon96's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bartolo Colon
Not sure if this counts but; Bernie Brewer is wearing the previous era Brewers’ uniform when he goes down the slide.
GAMEBREAKING

Join my Discord Server!

#BaseballisBetter
Old 03-14-2020, 08:58 PM   #44
MVP

bronxbombers21325's Arena

OVR: 2

Did they get the Diamondbacks alternate hat with the snake on it right this year? Last year the brim was a brighter red and didn’t match the uniforms.
New York Yankees, Pittsburgh Steelers, Kentucky Wildcats, #18 Kyle Busch, #4B Jackie Boggs, #0 Scott Bloomquist
Old 03-14-2020, 09:05 PM   #45
Pro

cherman24's Arena

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar80
I sure wish they would put the correct ST jerseys in the game. I never have understood why they have the BP jerseys in the game. Lol
My .02. There’s the whole rtts pregame and training and 3? Years ago each team dropped ST jerseys and wore an alt with white numbers and ST sublimation. Rather than mess with that, they just left the BP jerseys. BP in real life anymore is just a hoodie or an undershirt, but that’s too much to devote to a cutscene or training. They should just cut BP, add a ST jersey if it’s not a team’s alt and put in more throwbacks in the bp slot. Probably not worth the time and resources for them. Plus the fact they change every two or three years, have patches, etc.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-14-2020, 09:40 PM   #46
MVP

Bartolo Colon's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by bronxbombers21325
Did they get the Diamondbacks alternate hat with the snake on it right this year? Last year the brim was a brighter red and didn’t match the uniforms.

Yes they fixed it and it looks so much better!
Old 03-14-2020, 09:42 PM   #47
Pro

MauerMorneau09's Arena

OVR: 13

Not sure whether this was on purpose or not, but the Twins '02 Home throwback and '00 Road throwback have Matte helmets instead of Gloss/Shiny helmets
Old 03-14-2020, 10:44 PM   #48
Rookie

nharemza79's Arena

IDK why the website won't let me start a new thread and know this isn't what this is intended for but......Could someone start a thread on what uniform rules people use in their Franchise? Do they follow the actual MLB team rules or do they make up their own. I appreciate it.

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show »