Home

Official 2020 Uniforms Errors and Omissions (Every MLB Uniform In Video Within)

This is a discussion on Official 2020 Uniforms Errors and Omissions (Every MLB Uniform In Video Within) within the MLB The Show forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 03-17-2020, 01:11 PM   #65
MVP

sva91's Arena

OVR: 10
Re: Official 2020 Uniforms Errors and Omissions (Every MLB Uniform In Video Within)

Astros white 97 home uniforms are missing navy line on the pants. In the game they’re all white when they should have that this piping.

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-17-2020, 04:55 PM   #66
MVP

OVR: 0
Re: Official 2020 Uniforms Errors and Omissions (Every MLB Uniform In Video Within)

Quote:
Originally Posted by joshrmlb
Not sure if mentioned, but Marlins are missing 2011-2017 orange jerseys

Sent from my iPhone using TapatalkAttachment 176234
It's hard to call a throwback uniform "missing" since none are required to be in the game. They're only there by what the developers have chosen to add over the years. If we said any were missing then we could list about a million other missing throwback uniforms as well.

With that said I know the Marlins are only missing 3 regular season uniforms to complete their entire throwback uniform collection, not including BP or ST jerseys of the past... 1996-2002 home vests with black undershirts, 2003-2005 Sunday home alternate white jersey with F logo on the chest, and the above mentioned 2012-2018 orange alternate.

I would imagine over the next few games all three of those uniforms get in.
Old 03-17-2020, 05:00 PM   #67
MVP

The only Marlins error this year is that the 2012 black alternate uniform should have a black stripe on the pants, not orange.

If we wanna get picky it's an error that it's called Road Alternate '12 when it's got white pants which would make it the Home Alternate. Extra picky: the 2012 throwbacks are actually of 2018 as the caps have a smaller cap logo and the New Era logo on the side as well as no Marlins Park Inaugural Season patch on the right sleeves.
Old 03-17-2020, 05:04 PM   #68
MVP

Clarification on the Rangers missing red cap. Yes the cap is missing but the red TX cap that's paired with the red alternate jersey will make the undershirts of the home white jerseys turn red. You have to be sure to select the red uniform set and then change the jersey to the white one. You can't just select the white uniform and then change the hat to the red one. It's the jersey that has to change.
Old 03-17-2020, 05:24 PM   #69
MVP

Bartolo Colon's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverBullet1929
Clarification on the Rangers missing red cap. Yes the cap is missing but the red TX cap that's paired with the red alternate jersey will make the undershirts of the home white jerseys turn red. You have to be sure to select the red uniform set and then change the jersey to the white one. You can't just select the white uniform and then change the hat to the red one. It's the jersey that has to change.

Right that combo does work; the error is really just for if/when they add the all red hat, the red undershirts work too
Old 03-17-2020, 06:48 PM   #70
MVP

joshrmlb's Arena

OVR: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverBullet1929
It's hard to call a throwback uniform "missing" since none are required to be in the game. They're only there by what the developers have chosen to add over the years. If we said any were missing then we could list about a million other missing throwback uniforms as well.

With that said I know the Marlins are only missing 3 regular season uniforms to complete their entire throwback uniform collection, not including BP or ST jerseys of the past... 1996-2002 home vests with black undershirts, 2003-2005 Sunday home alternate white jersey with F logo on the chest, and the above mentioned 2012-2018 orange alternate.

I would imagine over the next few games all three of those uniforms get in.

Ok gotcha, sorry about that. Only reason I said it,’is because those are my all time favorite uniforms. I miss Stanton hitting bombs in those.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 03-17-2020, 08:02 PM   #71
MVP

405Cowboy's Arena

OVR: 2

Also does the 1994 Rangers Red Cap have the MLB logo on the back as some teams like the 92 Expos don't have the MLB logo on the back which is wrong since 1992 was then the MLB logo was planted on the back.

This year they finally fixed the 1992 Blue Jays away batting helmet as it's now solid Blue. Last year it had a white panel which was wrong.

Also if you choose the 84 Tigers away, be sure and use the current road cap because then you'll get the proper Orange English "D" helmet.

Also for the 1941 Red Sox Home/Away, choose the current cap and you'll get the modern batting helmet and then the Ted Williams era Red Sox will look like the Bill Buckner 86 Red Sox with the proper batting helmets.

I got the new update and the Blue Jays new Powder Blue is in the game.

Also will last year's Blue Jays cap with the White Panel be added and will it include the White Panel batting helmet?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-17-2020, 08:10 PM   #72
MVP

Bartolo Colon's Arena

Official 2020 Uniforms Errors and Omissions (Every MLB Uniform In Video Within)

Quote:
Originally Posted by 405Cowboy
Also will last year's Blue Jays cap with the White Panel be added and will it include the White Panel batting helmet?

It’s already in the game, scroll on the cap only option until you find it. It has the white panel helmet with it yes.

There’s 8 teams with alternate caps that aren’t tied to unis. All 30 4th of July hats are found that way too.

Last edited by Bartolo Colon; 03-17-2020 at 08:13 PM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show »