Home

MLB The Show 21 - Report Your Bug Here

This is a discussion on MLB The Show 21 - Report Your Bug Here within the MLB The Show forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 03-14-2020, 07:41 AM   #9
Pro

OVR: 4
Re: MLB The Show 20 - Report Your Bug Here

Same with the stats within Franchise, also the wrong picture is showing up quite a bit too. Opening day with Braves Soroka at bat shows Cole Hamels picture on jumbotron.
Old 03-14-2020, 07:59 AM   #10
The Lama

Armor and Sword's Arena

OVR: 0

Please report all these franchise presentation bugs via the link. I am confident the team will patch them.

Also clean screen players......report the pitch callout bug. We can’t turn off the white dot that pops up after every pitch (whether your pitching or hitting) showing speed and pitch type. We always were able to shut this off. I think this is a bug. I pray they patch it.

Thanks everyone.
Rise of the Ronin (PS5)
Star Wars Battlefront I and II Remastered (PS5)

Follow me on Twitch
https://www.twitch.tv/armorandsword
Follow me on Twitter
https://twitter.com/ArmorAndSword23
Old 03-14-2020, 09:29 AM   #11
Rookie

Played first game today. The Pitch count using quick counts is not accurate. It does not properly count the last pitch of an AB. Example: pitcher throws 3 pitches to first batter, next pitch is a single. Pitch count goes to 4 while ball is in play. During cut scene between batters pitch count changes back to 3. Next batter quick count is 1-1, pitch count shows 5 when it should be 6. Happens with every batter so by end of game count is way off.

Sent from my iPad using Operation Sports
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-14-2020, 10:07 AM   #12
Pro

polyduster's Arena

I reported this as a bug in the link in the OP, but just wanted to share in case anyone else notices it.

The background of the main scoreboard and the out of town scoreboard is green at Kauffman Stadium. The last few seasons it has been a blue or light blue. The green just looks odd, so I'm hoping it's a bug.

If it's not, I'm not sure what the Royals were thinking.....

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
Old 03-14-2020, 11:20 AM   #13
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Armor and Sword
Please report all these franchise presentation bugs via the link. I am confident the team will patch them.

Also clean screen players......report the pitch callout bug. We can’t turn off the white dot that pops up after every pitch (whether your pitching or hitting) showing speed and pitch type. We always were able to shut this off. I think this is a bug. I pray they patch it.

Thanks everyone.
I'm a clean screen player, this is very annoying as I too can't find a way to turn off the white dot and pitch feedback. Please patch this! Complete immersion breaker.
Old 03-14-2020, 01:20 PM   #14
MVP

OVR: 2

Dugout view no longer works in "Manage only mode" franchise games.

Steps to reproduce:

- Start a franchise (or use one already created).
- When you choose the type of game, select "Manage Full Game".
- From the "Options -> Gameplay" menu item.
- Select "Manager Mode Batting View -> Dugout".
- Return to the game.

What happens next is that the camera zooms into the pitcher and stays focused on the pitcher in close up view for the entire play. The camera never resets to the "Dugout" camera view before the pitch as it always has done for year after year. I would like to add that the "Dugout" view does work in RTTS games when you play full games where your team is up to the plate but it's not your turn to bat yet. In these cases the "Dugout" view works as it is supposed to work. But I guess SDS never bothered to regression test the game or purposely decided to ignore the problem.
Old 03-14-2020, 02:50 PM   #15
All Star

SmashMan's Arena

OVR: 14

Quote:
Originally Posted by polyduster
I reported this as a bug in the link in the OP, but just wanted to share in case anyone else notices it.

The background of the main scoreboard and the out of town scoreboard is green at Kauffman Stadium. The last few seasons it has been a blue or light blue. The green just looks odd, so I'm hoping it's a bug.

If it's not, I'm not sure what the Royals were thinking.....
I don't know when they switched, but a quick Google and YouTube search shows them with a green board last year so this one looks accurate to 2019? It looks like the problem might be with the Royals decision-makers, haha.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-14-2020, 03:07 PM   #16
Pro

polyduster's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by SmashMan
I don't know when they switched, but a quick Google and YouTube search shows them with a green board last year so this one looks accurate to 2019? It looks like the problem might be with the Royals decision-makers, haha.
Do you have a link? I was unable to find anything.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show »