Home

MLB The Show 21 - Report Your Bug Here

This is a discussion on MLB The Show 21 - Report Your Bug Here within the MLB The Show forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 03-15-2020, 05:38 PM   #33
Banned

OVR: 0
Re: MLB The Show 20 - Report Your Bug Here

Game plays great but soooooo many bugs. All the franchise stat bugs are a huge negative...could be a strategy on SCEA in getting people annoyed so much that they play more DD until those franchise stat bugs are fixed.
Old 03-15-2020, 06:35 PM   #34
Windy City Sports Fan

Gagnon39's Arena

OVR: 25

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tommyklaid
This was such a nice touch in previous years...such a bummer to hear...why would they take that out?

That’s a very good question. I’m currently playing through Spring Training and I’m really hoping it gets fixed in an update.

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports

Streaming on Twitch
https://www.twitch.tv/gagnon39
Old 03-15-2020, 07:08 PM   #35
Rookie

I am playing Catcher in RTTS..the throw metre does not work, it does not show up. I have meter on and am using Button Accuracy.

I imported my mlb 19 Center Fielder..that one works fine.

Edit: Sorry..reported via Link.

Last edited by digitalrock; 03-15-2020 at 07:11 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-15-2020, 07:56 PM   #36
Rookie

Bgrd1080's Arena

OVR: 1

The stats issues are really bugging me. Playing against the Angel's and its telling me Pujols has played 19 seasons with LAA as if HIS STL years never happened. It was a play now game and had both teams as 0-7, 0-8. Announcers talked about their losing streaks. Then I brought in a pitcher in the 6th and it added my starters strikeouts to his total. 1st batter my RP saw he struck out. Stating showed my reliever with 7 K's for the game. Game plays great but these minor stat bugs are really killing the immersion for me
Old 03-15-2020, 08:05 PM   #37
Just started!

Icon13 Re: MLB The Show 20 - Report Your Bug Here

my dudes keep having trouble throwing the ball.. like I clearly know how to throw have even double and quadruple checked to make sure the controls didn't change or something.. but say I'm thrown to first base and the runner is running well more than not my guy will wind up to throw but instead of releasing the ball he hangs onto it and won't actually throw the ball until after the runner makes it to first base.. I don't know if this is only happening to me because after having this happen in my first online game and getting my *** kicked bc I can't throw ppl out on ground balls
Old 03-15-2020, 08:33 PM   #38
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bgrd1080
The stats issues are really bugging me. Playing against the Angel's and its telling me Pujols has played 19 seasons with LAA as if HIS STL years never happened. It was a play now game and had both teams as 0-7, 0-8. Announcers talked about their losing streaks. Then I brought in a pitcher in the 6th and it added my starters strikeouts to his total. 1st batter my RP saw he struck out. Stating showed my reliever with 7 K's for the game. Game plays great but these minor stat bugs are really killing the immersion for me
It's a mess...SCEA has been known to have multiple stat glitches in their game each year. Too much dev tourny and not enough focus on the little things. They will fix it but it could be a while.
Old 03-15-2020, 10:53 PM   #39
Rookie

trackstar121388's Arena

Frustratingly some of my older Road to the Show profiles I can't progress to the regular season (or if I advance to the regular season in 19 I can't play any games in the new season)
Old 03-16-2020, 12:38 AM   #40
Rookie

Kinvarus's Arena

Not sure if it's happening in other modes as well but in RTTS it's not accurately tracking stolen bases. I was pretty sure I'd stolen quite a few yet the game was saying I only had 5. The very next game I stole another base which should have made it 6 stolen bases according to the game and again the game said I only had 5. Played the next 2 games in the series and stole 1 base in each of them so that should have taken my stolen base count to 8. Go to check my stats....5 stolen bases. Still getting the boost and the attribute points for stealing the bases but the game's not actually registering them on the stats.

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show »