Home

What do you hope is addressed and fixed with patch 1.05 in offline franchise?

This is a discussion on What do you hope is addressed and fixed with patch 1.05 in offline franchise? within the MLB The Show forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 03-26-2020, 12:34 AM   #33
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: What do you hope is addressed and fixed with patch 1.05 in offline franchise?

Quote:
Originally Posted by tytyboogie
Well somebodys been working...they definitly keep working on making sure the new DD content/cards get out promptly..sorry had to take a shot its been a while.. But in all honesty we dont even know how many people from the team are even working on any game fixes. the Talk was alawys they only had 1 person who worked on franchise..so hopefully hes not "off" from work right now.
One person for Franchise? That is insane!!!

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
Old 03-26-2020, 12:53 AM   #34
Rookie

OVR: 1
Re: What do you hope is addressed and fixed with patch 1.05 in offline franchise?

Just started Franchise today and quickly noticed all the issues already explained in this thread. It makes me wonder if the devs even bothered testing/playing Franchise mode because I saw most of these issues in my first franchise game played.
Old 03-26-2020, 04:07 AM   #35
MVP

itsmb8's Arena

OVR: 5

In Road to the Show, my R1 button to look at the ball doesnt work, and we also dont have a button to look at our base coach now that you need to press L1 to slide.

L1 is definitely a design thing (a very dumb one), while R1 is probably a bug but im not too sure tbh.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-26-2020, 04:35 AM   #36
All Star

SmashMan's Arena

OVR: 14

Quote:
Originally Posted by tytyboogie
Well somebodys been working...they definitly keep working on making sure the new DD content/cards get out promptly..sorry had to take a shot its been a while..
Or you know, that type of DD stuff has probably been prepped for a while so pushing it live would be a relatively simple process.

There are also some real-world issues going on that might be making it a little tougher to get people together in the studio to work on a patch. I know a big thing is to play the victim for franchise stuff, but let's have some perspective here.
Old 03-26-2020, 05:08 AM   #37
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheWarmWind
I had a game where a pitcher coming in had an ERA of 0 and a whip of 0.6 with 6 IP in spring. He got knocked around, early exit, but when I checked his stats after the game (fully back in franchise, not in the game anymore) his stats remained 0 ERA 0.6 WHIP 6 IP.

That's a real problem.

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Operation Sports mobile app
Yea that makes franchise mode unplayable for me. I don’t get it, for people who have started their franchise, are you just ignoring this? How can you play a baseball sim where the stats aren’t even right? Outside of the actual gameplay that’s literally the most important thing.
Old 03-26-2020, 05:37 AM   #38
Rookie

Fredette's Arena

Stats are one of the most important things in baseball...please fix it.

Also when i want to start with montreal expos in franchise mode...when i choose a stadium, all the original logos should be replaced with the expos logo. don't know why no one thought about this, it kills immersion to play with the expos and see in the stadium mariners logo...
Old 03-26-2020, 06:19 AM   #39
Then..Now...Forever

countryboy's Arena

OVR: 62

Quote:
Originally Posted by weeble8604
Yea that makes franchise mode unplayable for me. I don’t get it, for people who have started their franchise, are you just ignoring this? How can you play a baseball sim where the stats aren’t even right? Outside of the actual gameplay that’s literally the most important thing.
I'm ignoring the messed up OSD stats.

I have yet to encounter any stat earned in the game not being counted or messed up. Played all 30 games of Spring Training and checked the stats during/after each game after seeing people post the issue, and nothing in my franchise was messed up in that regard.

I miss the old days of Operation Sports :(

Louisville Cardinals/St.Louis Cardinals
Old 03-26-2020, 07:45 AM   #40
MVP

Houston's Arena

You guys should post feedback here scroll down to the feedback link answer the questions and send your request.

You stand a good chance of getting things looked into this way.

https://theshow.sonysandiegostudio.g...LB-The-Show-20

Last edited by Houston; 03-26-2020 at 07:48 AM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show »