Home

MLB The Show 20: Game Update 1.10 Features More Fielding Tweaks and MTO Loophole Closure

This is a discussion on MLB The Show 20: Game Update 1.10 Features More Fielding Tweaks and MTO Loophole Closure within the MLB The Show forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-05-2020, 11:31 PM   #121
Banned

OVR: 0
Re: MLB The Show 20: Game Update 1.10 Features More Fielding Tweaks and MTO Loophole

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bullit
Yeah. Sorry I was coming off as an ***. Really.

Frustration with the game and life at the moment got the better of me. I lashed out and you really didn't deserve it.

Peace?

No worries my man, hope things get better for ya whatever u got going on

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-07-2020, 03:26 PM   #122
Pro

BigOrangeVol4Life's Arena

Re: MLB The Show 20: Game Update 1.10 Features More Fielding Tweaks and MTO Loophole

Quote:
Originally Posted by countryboy
Really hoping if another patch is released they add back the team win/loss records on the daily games screen.

Really am missing those.
If they fix those 2 issues and replace the fictitious managers with their real life counterparts, this game would be near perfect in my opinion.

The problem with fielding this year is the animation was a new feature. Just like with cars and other products, bugs come with new features too. SDS will get them ironed out. We just have to remain patient until it is.
Old 05-07-2020, 06:46 PM   #123
Pro

JHodges57's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigOrangeVol4Life
If they fix those 2 issues and replace the fictitious managers with their real life counterparts, this game would be near perfect in my opinion.

The problem with fielding this year is the animation was a new feature. Just like with cars and other products, bugs come with new features too. SDS will get them ironed out. We just have to remain patient until it is.

No guarantee of that. There are still issues from past years that haven't been fixed.

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show »